PDA

View Full Version : Is WW making me irritable

qtwns
04-22-2006, 09:53 PM
I started WW this week and I am ill as a hornet!! I don't remember going through this the last couple of times I did the program. Has anyone else experienced this, and can someone reassure me that "this too shall pass?"

ohMom
04-23-2006, 05:17 AM
'this too shall pass' :teeth:

i'm always a crank the first couple days of restarting after slacking -- for me i think it's sugar withdraw

gianna2006
04-24-2006, 10:42 PM
This is my first (and hopefully only) go round with Weight Watchers. I'm 10 weeks in and have lost 17 pounds. I have to say, though, I was a total WITCH at the beginning :stir: !!! I don't think I was eating enough protein in the beginning and found that my sugar levels would drop really quickly - especially around 4pm. I would start to shake and get really, really irritable...OK downright mean!!! Once I had a good dinner all would be fine. My poor husband would just avoid me after I would come home from work until I got a proper meal in me. I sat down with my leader, though, and went through my food journals and she made some suggestions...much better now. It also took some time for my system to get adjusted to eating many more fruits and vegis. Keep with it and believe me...this too shall pass!!!!!

qtwns
04-25-2006, 08:27 AM
I'm starting to feel much better now :cool1: ! Today is the last day of week one and I have survived--and am 3 lbs. lighter. :goodvibes That is a good suggestion to look over the food journal--I bet the next time I get all witchy I'll notice some imbalance somewhere in what I'm eating.

Keep up the good work everyone :banana: