PDA

View Full Version : Does your face look the same?

Misty89
04-22-2006, 08:25 PM
I did a before and after picture today to see if i look any diff...and my face still looks really full and round. (I have lost almost14 lbs, and a short frame 5'2") i thought i would see improvemnet but i guess not :guilty:
I use some pre- wedding photos as my "I want to look like that AGAIn!" photos and i am no where close...that was seven years ago and i had a lost Pregancy weight right beore that, but i am unsure what i weighed in at. I wonder if age :rolleyes2 has something to do with a puffier face?
Any ever have this problem with the face? any ideas what to do with a full = fat looking face?

thank you

Tina

lustergirl
04-22-2006, 08:34 PM
Some people lose weight in different places. Has any other part of your body shrunk since losing those dreaded pounds? I wouldn't worry it will come in time.

qtwns
04-22-2006, 10:42 PM
Don't get discouraged--you're losing somewhere else. I always lose first in my face and my..uh..chest area :rolleyes: I wish I could lose in my thighs and bottom first! Keep it up!

gianna2006
04-24-2006, 11:46 PM
I haven't seen too much of an improvement in my face either...17 pounds lighter. I have noticed that my hips and thighs have gone down a bit :thumbsup2 . Unfortunately, though, my chest has suffered a bit too :sad2:. I guess you have to take the good with the bad. Eventually, I'm sure my face will catch up to the rest of my body!!!!

chamonix
04-27-2006, 03:10 PM
I think it has a lot to do with water and sodium. Reduce your salt and up your water intake and you will see more of a difference in your face. I have to really push myself to drink as much water as I need to (and reduce my sodium at the same time) to really see the difference in my face. (I have lost 32 pounds since Jan 10th on WW) Others tell me they see a difference, but I don't notice it as much unless I am careful about my sodium and water.

Remember, lots of "diet" foods (like Lean Cuisines and Smart Ones frozen meals) use a TON of sodium to make them taste good, lol, and that sodium makes you retain a TON of water.

Also, make sure to get enough sleep. :thumbsup2

Purrrrfecta
04-30-2006, 08:42 AM
I thought that too until I looked at this photo of myself and said, "wow" because my face had not looked that thin since I was 16. It took a while, but then it was like the weight came off in my face overnight.