PDA

View Full Version : Hospitals/Medical care near Windsor Hills

momofdbsdc
04-22-2006, 07:08 PM
Hi Everyone,

We are traveling with our 6 children next week to Disney and I was curious if anyone was familiar with the hospitals or pediatricians in the area. I youngest daughter has some medical issues, and I just want to be prepared. You never know what you are in for with kids!! :confused3 Or husbands either...does Tim the toolman Taylor mean anything to you?! :thumbsup2

TIA

Kim
momofdbsdca

nepean
04-22-2006, 07:35 PM
The Florida Hospital in Celebration is excellent. DD got very ill last January and the service was amazing. As a Canadian the price was also amazing but we had travel insurance. There is also a clinic in the mall on 192 behind the Cracker Barrell and next to the Comfort Suites Maingate (west side of Disney). The doctor there was also excellent when I got sick.

Hope this helps and that you don't need to use the advice.

Linda

mjgruber
04-22-2006, 07:41 PM
Hi Everyone,

We are traveling with our 6 children next week to Disney and I was curious if anyone was familiar with the hospitals or pediatricians in the area. I youngest daughter has some medical issues, and I just want to be prepared. You never know what you are in for with kids!! :confused3 Or husbands either...does Tim the toolman Taylor mean anything to you?! :thumbsup2

TIA

Kim
momofdbsdca

We stayed across the road from Celebration on Palm Parkway (Palm Villas ) and needed to visit the hospital ( the BIG tan/pink building you see off 192 ). Great service and a big thanks to the Osceola Rescue department....

DeanCosper
04-23-2006, 06:25 PM
No doubt about it the Florida Hospital in Celebration is the place to go if you have a medical problem.
Very easy to get to just off 192 only a few minutes from Windsor Hills or WDW. Do a mapquest before you come and keep it in your car.
Have a healthy magical visit!

isla bonita
04-23-2006, 06:44 PM
For something smaller (my son had a rash) we went to the doc in a box at the end of Formosa Gardens Blvd and 192