PDA

View Full Version : Nick Hotel HELP!

TyNicJen
04-22-2006, 04:23 PM
I just checked the rates for mid-week the end of June It' 400.00! Last week it was 315.00! Whats up? Is this how it goes in the Summer? :confused3 :sad2:
I was going tobook 2 nights after Disney but at this rate I'll need another mortage! :bitelip:
Please help. Any one know their pricing? Also they have different pricing. If you book a certian one and cancel they will charge you any way. What if you get sick? :confused3
I know the kids would love it and tis would probably be are only time to go but I'm thinking of staying at Disney and just pool hoping.
thanks

lastminutemom
04-22-2006, 05:56 PM
Unless you are a DVC owner, you can't pool hop at Disney. You are limited to the Pools at your hotel. At many of the hotels, they check.

As to the Nick, I think you need to keep checking. That seems very high, which makes me think they are close to full. Having just stayed there, I would say in no way is it worth it.

I check daily and the rates seemed to fluctuate.

TyNicJen
04-22-2006, 06:02 PM
I thought you could go to other pools except the Beach one? :confused3
I'll keep checking. Maybe they will change on Monday. thanks

mdhkitten
04-22-2006, 06:14 PM
Go to this Mousesavers.com link:

http://www.mousesavers.com/nickhotel.html

At the bottom in the yellow box is a code that you can give them when you call to make a reservation that will give you a discount (not sure of how much). Hope this helps! :goodvibes