PDA

View Full Version : dose anyone know the prices at the Golden Corral?

stahshee
04-22-2006, 02:21 PM
I want to purchas a gift cert for my up comming trip dose anyone know what the prices per adult/ child? :confused3

FayeW
04-22-2006, 03:01 PM
I don't remember exactly, but I think it was around $20-$25. for our family of four. They probably have a website if you google them.

kcarp
04-22-2006, 06:05 PM
http://www.goldencorral.net/giftCertificates/

Figment22
04-22-2006, 08:37 PM
I just pulled out my Golden Corral receipt from last week. We ate at the GC on West Colonial but I'm sure most of the Orlando GC's are in the same price range. The adult buffets were $9.79 each. That was a Friday night seafood buffet and I think the price might be a dollar or so higher on seafood night. We didn't order a beverage, we just had water so I'm not sure what the drink price was. The only thing that really bothers me about the Orlando GC's is that the kids' buffet price only goes up to 9 years old. My son is 12 and at the GC's in our area of SC, they have a 9-12 y/o buffet price.

Be sure to pick up some of the Orlando coupon books because Golden Corral has coupons in all of them for at least a 10% discount.

Brutie
04-23-2006, 12:21 AM
If you can, go in for a later lunch like around 330-ish cause at 4 the price goes up for the supper menu when they bring out the steak. That way you can get in for the cheaper price if you want steak. I dont eat red meat so I've never had it, but heard that it was pretty good.

I think prices vary cause here in CA where they just opened one about 20 minutes from us, the price is $6.99 for dinner and $11.99 for supper. On sundays the price is the same all day long, $11.99 for dinner and supper. On sundays they also have a breakfast buffet, but I've never tried their breakfast. I've heard its good but its hard to beat the Shoneys breakfast bar.

kydisneyfans
04-23-2006, 04:22 PM
That's our trick too-arrive about 3:45, eat a salad, and then the supper items appear at 4:00. Order water with it-2 adults at 6.99, child at 3.99. Not a bad deal.

Orlando prices are just a little higher than here-but most discount books have some type of discount.