PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the Memmorys

dan-tot
04-20-2006, 07:46 PM
I want to say how much fun it has been going through our BB and even learning some tips to. I am in a situation where it looks like I will be loosing custody of my sister.
I have talked about my sister on numerous occations, on different trips we had taken to WDW. You see my sister was brain damaged by spinal mengitis when she was one. She has grown up but not totally. She remains my little sister and will do so until she crosses over.
On May 3rd the decision will be made and as of today all hope has gone that she will ever come home.
I love planning for our trips to the world and seeing my sister enjoy like the bears especially at christmas. When my sister is taken away there will not be enough pixy dust to cure the heartache I will feel.

Thanks again for everytrhing.

Dan-tot

winniedapooh
04-20-2006, 08:00 PM
:sad1: :hug: :hug: :hug:

samkj
04-20-2006, 08:00 PM
My heart is breaking for you. My prayers for peace and comfort for all involved. I will pray you and your sister get to visit WDW again some day.

Amy, mom of a serverely handicapped child.

CPM
04-20-2006, 11:35 PM
:grouphug: :grouphug:

momofdbsdc
04-21-2006, 08:25 AM
Prayers and pixie dust sent your way!!!

MommyTo5
04-22-2006, 09:49 AM
I want to say how much fun it has been going through our BB and even learning some tips to. I am in a situation where it looks like I will be loosing custody of my sister.
I have talked about my sister on numerous occations, on different trips we had taken to WDW. You see my sister was brain damaged by spinal mengitis when she was one. She has grown up but not totally. She remains my little sister and will do so until she crosses over.
On May 3rd the decision will be made and as of today all hope has gone that she will ever come home.
I love planning for our trips to the world and seeing my sister enjoy like the bears especially at christmas. When my sister is taken away there will not be enough pixy dust to cure the heartache I will feel.

Thanks again for everytrhing.

Dan-tot

I'm so sorry, dan-tot!!! :( You'll be in my thoughts and prayers and I hope that you receive unexpected good news on May 3rd.

maggiew
04-22-2006, 09:40 PM
:grouphug:

Maggie