PDA

View Full Version : 3-day cruise + 2/3 WDW stay a good choice?

beezerdave
04-20-2006, 07:06 PM
We have been on the 4-day cruise before with friends and loved it. Next year it will just be the DW and myself and we thought about staying 2-3 night in WDW and then doing the 3-day cruise. Do you think the 3-day cruise (being so short) is worth the $?

scottishwee35
04-21-2006, 10:33 AM
We have been on the 4-day cruise before with friends and loved it. Next year it will just be the DW and myself and we thought about staying 2-3 night in WDW and then doing the 3-day cruise. Do you think the 3-day cruise (being so short) is worth the $?

My view that it was short as it was my first time with Disney Cruise. If you need short time break that is fine as it was wonderful cruise. :thumbsup2

I am going back again in 2008, awwww as for one week with Magic *** I loved it very much and feel 3 days too short for me and my family!!!

As everybody had different view

Scottishwee35

mysibee74
05-02-2006, 07:11 AM

YES! YES!! YESS!!!!!

Last June I did 4 days on land, 3 on sea and it was the way to do disney. We did the parks in the first 4 days, had plenty of time to see and do what we wanted to and then RELAXED on the cruise portion. I actually just booked this same kind of trip for next february for my honeymoon! :)

However, I am not a huge cruise fan typically, so I found the 3 days were just enough time and I loved it. Can't wait to go again!!!