PDA

View Full Version : Darling Shoe sale!! Anyone else still not got their stuff?

kat3668
04-20-2006, 06:52 PM
Geez place an order on March 29th and still havent gotten my shoes!!
The kid is gonna grow out of them before I even get them!
They keep telling me they had to many orders and not enough help to fill the orders... :sad2:

NeedaVacation03
04-20-2006, 08:23 PM
I haven't received mine either. I did receive an email yesterday stating that they were sending a special gift to me. Then today I received an email with a tracking number, so I guess I will wait and see what I receive. :hourglass

Mickey & Minnie Mom
04-20-2006, 09:24 PM
Received an email with tracking # on 4/18.

Shoes arrived via FedEx this afternoon.

All the ones I ordered looked very cute...can't complain for $8/pair. But no feedback on how they feel yet...they were all sized for future wear.

You should get yours soon too!

tbelfonti
04-21-2006, 07:12 AM
I still haven't received my order as well. I'm going to be cancelling this weekend as I planned on having these shoes for our trip which is NEXT week. :(

jennafo3
04-21-2006, 07:18 AM
I also got an email - they are supposed to be delivered today - we'll see.....

WDWorBUST
04-21-2006, 08:01 AM
I got mine yesterday - and although I'm not angry considering the price I paid I am disappointed. One pair they thoughtfully made a larger size because they appeared to run small (I agree completely looking at them and was okay with this). However on another pair they just sent the next larger size because they were out of the size I ordered. Well of course those were the water shoes I had gotten for DD to wear in September on vacation to the pool and waterpark. And I had already ordered it a half size larger than she's wearing. I may be surprised and she'll be able to wear them no problem....but I'm really concerned they'll be too big this year and too small next. Oh well - I guess I'll wait and see. I will say that I was pleasantly surprised with the quality.

Clancycat
04-21-2006, 08:09 AM
haven't received mine yet either. I'm not in a huge hurry, as it's not really sandal weather here yet, but I do wnt them soon.

anewvance
04-21-2006, 09:54 AM
I got mine awhile ago... was upset to find that the size 12's were way way to small for my daughter even though she wears a solid 12. It would cost more to ship them back plus the original shipping to have them go back. So i've got 2 useless pair of size 12 shoes.