PDA

View Full Version : Just got my very first...

KAMommy
04-19-2006, 09:54 PM
Creative Memories catalog. I know this might sound like a scrapping board thread, but it's not...its budgetary. How in the heavens do you get these catalogs and have any money left at all. I wanted all the tools, all the pens, half the paper and at least half the stickers.

Help me...I have a serious problem....anybody seen my credit card :lmao:

kaylajr
04-20-2006, 12:57 AM
Very slowly set down the catalog

now carefully back away.....

lock you credit card up in a secure place

Good Luck :teeth: :lmao:

StitchIsOurHero
04-20-2006, 04:59 AM
Did it have the new Disney stuff in it that's coming out in May? If it didn't, you are so going to be screwed when you see that one! :lmao: I'll have to show you the pictures of it at dinner tonight if you haven't seen it. . .or go over to the scrapbook board--there was a thread about it! (Yes, GoofyDad869, I AM an enabler! :banana: )

PrincessNancy96
04-20-2006, 06:19 AM
That's why.. I won't have catalogs sent here...

Good luck!!!

KAMommy
04-20-2006, 07:02 AM
Very slowly set down the catalog

now carefully back away.....

lock you credit card up in a secure place

Good Luck :teeth: :lmao:

I tried hiding the credit card - but I always figure out where it is. :rotfl:

StitchIsOurHero - I must see pictures. See you tonight.

RealMickeysGirl
04-20-2006, 09:30 AM
lock you credit card up in a secure place :teeth: :lmao:

Did you ever see the commercial with the lady watching a shopping channel on tv trying to chip her credit card out of a block of ice that she had frozen in her freezer?

I thought that was a funny one. It was one of those commercials about taking care of your credit so you can get low interest mortgages and stuff.

Samantha
04-20-2006, 11:47 AM
I know how you feel! I just received the new Paper Wishes catalog and now I want to buy, buy, buy!!! Everything looks so cool!! :)

New England Eeyore
04-20-2006, 07:59 PM
I know how you feel! I just received the new Paper Wishes catalog and now I want to buy, buy, buy!!! Everything looks so cool!! :)

I got that yesterday too! Paper Wishes is so DANGEROUS!! I spent about $50 last catalog (because I had to get free shipping, of course ;) and I'm trying to control myself this time. I think I have to bury it in a drawer. (Because I just can't throw it away.) ;)

KAMommy
04-20-2006, 08:14 PM
As an update, I have compiled my order and it is less than $100. How about me :thumbsup2 . Of course there are still a thousand things I want, but I am trying to be a responsible grownup - which sucks. :rotfl:

PrincessNancy96
04-20-2006, 08:21 PM
:rotfl2:
My dh laughs at me because I give him both checkbooks and only take in cash (a set limit) to any of the stores... I think he lost it the last time when I calculated everything to the penny before I went to check out..
but of course the next day I went back and bought more!

BernardandMissBianca
04-20-2006, 09:52 PM
I haven't even added up Paper Wishes yet. Did you see those cool punches that you fold to make flowers and the celtic knot? Very cool! I don't even want to know the total just send the stuff to me. :teeth:

RealMickeysGirl
04-21-2006, 09:10 AM
I haven't even added up Paper Wishes yet. Did you see those cool punches that you fold to make flowers and the celtic knot? Very cool! I don't even want to know the total just send the stuff to me. :teeth:

I got my paper wishes catalog in the mail yesterday. Plan on working up an order tonight.

If you order any of those flower or celtic knot punches let me know how you like them. I am not sure if I would use them enough to make it worth my while to buy them.