PDA

View Full Version : Disney Live Columbia SC FREE TICKETS

jessica52877
04-19-2006, 09:52 PM
I have 3 tickets for the 10:30 am show of Disney Live in Columbia SC for saturday that I don't think I am going to use. I would love to have a back up to give these to if we cannot make it. I probably will not know until late friday evening. The tickets were emailed to me and then need printed out so I can just forward the email to you. I hate for them to go to waste! If you are interested please let me know.

I am not sure how to PM anyone so help me out there. Although I can respond if you PM me! Know that much!

I need to look where they are as far as arenas (I live in Atlanta) but they are for Row F seats 15-17 of the lower area, not the floor. I passed on those as it isn't staggered seating and the kids can never see! It is just out and to the left of the stage. I figure if you live near you have probably heard the arena where it is playing.

polkadotladybug
04-19-2006, 10:37 PM
I am in Charleston and could probably put these to good use! Email me at polkadotladybug@knology.net
Thank you!
Carol
I have 3 tickets for the 10:30 am show of Disney Live in Columbia SC for saturday that I don't think I am going to use. I would love to have a back up to give these to if we cannot make it. I probably will not know until late friday evening. The tickets were emailed to me and then need printed out so I can just forward the email to you. I hate for them to go to waste! If you are interested please let me know.

I am not sure how to PM anyone so help me out there. Although I can respond if you PM me! Know that much!

I need to look where they are as far as arenas (I live in Atlanta) but they are for Row F seats 15-17 of the lower area, not the floor. I passed on those as it isn't staggered seating and the kids can never see! It is just out and to the left of the stage. I figure if you live near you have probably heard the arena where it is playing.

mousecraszy
04-20-2006, 07:37 AM
If so wasn't meant to be for me...going to the Mouse House in July :sunny: and this was my excuse to family. Thanks for the offer anyway.

Longtime lurker...first time posting but this site really stokes!!! Thanks for sharing the most helpful info. Have been reading this site since 2001...too cool :woohoo:

liswel33
04-20-2006, 02:38 PM
Also interested if available but seems I am a little late. My little boy would love to see this! Thank you for offering to the board if you can't go. So nice of you.

sophie81
04-20-2006, 04:07 PM
I am in Columbia and would love them if still available!!

jessica52877
04-20-2006, 05:57 PM
Thanks for all the responses. I didn't know how to do this fair so decided I would give to the first response. I did ask her to pass them on to someone else who responded if she couldn't use them! Glad someone can use them!

mousecraszy
04-20-2006, 06:35 PM
Thanks for the offer...very nice of you and know it will come back around to you!! The ad for the show was in The State today and I just hid it from the family :rolleyes1

Again thanks.