PDA

View Full Version : Great Deals at Kohl's right now

swillis
04-19-2006, 07:09 PM
Wow! I made out like a bandit today! I got my son 6 pairs of shorts, and 6 tshirts, 1 pair of sunglasses....got my daughter 2 skorts, 2 shorts, 1 pair capris, 1 bathing suit, 9 tshirts for ONLY $203.56!!!

They were having a great sale, like 2 tanks for $8.00, almost everything was on sale...not to mention HUGE clarence racks full of winter stuff for as little as $3.00-$5.00 for jeans, sweater, jackets, Easter dresses!

And to top it all off...because I spent over $50 today, they gave me a coupon for $40 dollars off my next purchase. Dollars, not percent :)

HAPPY SHOPPING!

hsmamato2
04-19-2006, 08:00 PM
I got Ds the Napoleon Dynamite t-shirts he'd been wanting last friday at 3.00 apiece, also a pair of N.D. boxers to wear for pajamas,same price! what's a chick say? cheepcheepcheep! that's me! :banana:

azgal81
04-19-2006, 08:13 PM
I love Kohl's it seems like they are always having some type of sale. I was waiting for the winter stuff to go away so I can get some summer clothes. Looks like I might need to head out there this weekend.

Mickey527
04-19-2006, 09:16 PM
I didn't buy much today but I think what I did get were great bargains.
I found the Leap Pad Little Touch learning system (39.99) along with a tote (19.99), The Little Engine That Could Book(19.99) and a Press and Lear Let's get Moving Puzzle (9.99) all together in one box for the grand total of........................$10.00.
I bought one for my 7 month old grandson, one for my 6 month old grandniece, one for my 11 month old grandnephew and 2 to put on e-bay.
I also got some socks for me, some socks for my grandson (I don't know what he does with his socks but I buy a 4 pack every other week) a sleeveless blouse, and a romper for my grandson for $67.00. Then Kohls gave me $10 back in Kohls dollars for my next shopping trip.

1stWDWtrip
04-19-2006, 11:35 PM
Just went to Kohl's today. I purchased nearly $160 worth of clothes for only $53 AND got $10 Kohl's cash to come back again! I usually think that the prices there are quite high (I am POOR!), but with the sales right now, even the new merchandise is "normal" priced to me!! Great Deals! :woohoo:

DawnM
04-20-2006, 04:55 AM
Wonderful. I will head out first thing this am.

Thanks,

Dawn

disneymom3
04-20-2006, 06:48 AM
Huh. I was just there on Sat and was not all that impressed with their selection or the prices I got. Best I could do for shorts for DS was $8 which isn't bad but I am not thrilled with the quality and had basically decided to return them and go to Once Upon a Child and look for Gymboree, Gap etc brands. Got some tshirts for DD but they are reallly thin. Then found some at Children's place last night which are much nicer for .20 more. I may have to look again after I return the stuff I changed my mind about.

Mickey527
04-20-2006, 08:26 AM
Disneymom,
Kohls is no bargain for regular priced merchandise but when they have a sale it is the best. Most items are 50% off this week. The sale started yesterday.
I clothed my grandson from the clearance area. I bought carter's sleepers for $1.50, full three piece outfits with pants, shirt and jacket for $3.50 etc...
I bought about $100 worth of stuff for my great nieces and nephews who live in Alabama and Georgia last month and each of them (5 total) got 4 outfits and 2 pair of pj's. They were thrilled and they think Aunt Peggie is the best.
When my nephew's girlfriend was pregnant I sent 4 boxes of clothes for the baby shower that I got from Kohls clearance rack. One of the friends of the mom said "I wish I had an Aunt Peggie." The stuff cost me $40 and she got blankets, sleepers, and a few outfits.
Target has some great stuff in their clearance but I never walk out of Kohls without something. Some think of it as cheap, I thnk of it as frugal, but I only shop Kohls in the clearance area. Peggie

OhMari
04-20-2006, 09:30 AM
I used to work for Kohl's. I changed the ad-signs on top of the merchandise so you could see the price (the yellow tags). I only wanted to work once or twice a week. The hours were 10:00 p.m. till 6:00 a.m. Sometimes I was putting in a 32-40 hr week. This was suppose to be my part-time job. Why am I telling you this. Kohl's is constantly changing their prices. And half the time the sign would get changed from 25%, to 30%, back to 20% up to 50%.

I used to buy a lot of my kids clothes when it was on the clearance rack. They have a great selection for kids, but I don't like their new line of Daisy F. and Candies-clothes are made way to cheap. They also have Sonoma, Levi and Lee pants same ole, same ole.

The best thing to do with those $10 coupons is use them for an item that cost $10 like socks, underwear. I heard from management that only 30% of those cards ever get used and they want you to come back and buy something more expensive and use the $10 off a product.