PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Royal Plaza in DTD Deal

U Guys Made Me Ink
04-19-2006, 05:12 PM
FYI: Hotel Royal Plaza in DTD/Hotel Plaza Blvd. is offering $99 per night including weekends. Also receive a FREE upgrade to a deluxe room and breakfast for 2 each morning.

Regularly, all of this would cost you over $220 per night! After undergoing a multimillion dollar renovation, all guestrooms have new carpeting, drapes, over-stuffed "Royal Beds" with premium linens, pull-out sleeper sofa, granite countertops and Bath & Body Works products. Additional hotel amenities include a restaurant, sports lounge, heated pool with poolside bar, spa, fitness center and lighted tennis courts. Guests also receive transportation to the 4 Disney parks, 2 water parks and Pleasure Island.

Blackout Dates: May 3-4, 14-18; June 2-4, 13-14, 19-22, 29-30; July 1-5. Book by April 28.

To make reservations by phone, you can call the hotel at 1-800-248-7890. Be sure to mention promotional code: "Spring Bed & Breakfast"

View the promo for this offer at this site (thru TravelZoo-this is one of their Top20 deals that you can get e-mailed to you fro free.) http://hotels.travelzoo.com/orlando-hotels/236149

Angie_Ohio
04-19-2006, 07:45 PM
I booked this deal on Saturday. Came in Mousesavers newsletter. My family of five can't wait to try this newly renovated hotel. The online photos are really nice. We had the DoubleTree hotel booked but will be cancelling and saving $70.
Angie_OH

webray
04-20-2006, 04:06 AM
We just stayed there, the rooms are beautiful, very nice.

Elevators need some work, lol, you can tell it is an old hotel. For $99 per night it is a great bargain.

murcor
04-20-2006, 07:55 AM
The pictures look great. Stayed in a poolside room before the reno's and loved the location.

lovingthemouse
04-23-2006, 09:55 AM
Thank you for this update - we are staying there next month and had the original rate from Mousesavers, which was very good, but I called the RP a few minutes, received the TravelZoo rate, we now have an updated KIng Tower, at the $99. rate and 2 breakfasts each morning. Last stayed here 20 yrs ago, have seen the extensive renovations as we drove by and truly look forward to a wonderful stay.
Just another great reason these boards are so informative!! :thumbsup2

DonnaLeah
04-28-2006, 07:10 AM
Decided to arrive a day earlier in July and booked the RP for the one night before we check in to Doubletree Suites.
Lovingthemouse-Please let me know what you think of the hotel!!

MOM POPPINS
04-30-2006, 11:58 AM
Just for anyones information not trying to start something here :) Royal Plaza is one of the host hotels for gay days at WDW. I guess that is why it is blacked out for June 2-4th. They have a lot of events going on at the pool area on these days. I am not sure when the events start that week. I just know that I checked on this hotel for a few nights but decided against it since I have young children. :)