PDA

View Full Version : OT:Childrens Place.com

HLAuburn
04-19-2006, 02:42 PM
Has anyone had any experience from ordering from childrenplace.com? I like their clothes, and since we don't have a store close by, I placed an order for a bunch of Summer clothes for DD on Friday. Well, the website says stardard shipping orders will be processed "by the 2nd business day" after the order is placed. I keep checking, and its still processing... :confused3

I remember last Halloween having the same problem (took weeks to ship order) and they gave some excuse about moving warehouses, but now I'm kinda convinced this is typical for them. I need one item by next week, so I'm kinda concerned.

I guess I should call, but I wanted to get some of your experiences first. Thanks!

budbeerlady
04-19-2006, 03:32 PM
I placed my order thursday and it arrive monday afternoon.

LisaNJ25
04-19-2006, 03:50 PM
I always get mine quick. One day after shipping since I am in the same state. Maybe they are behind now with the sale going on?

They second business day would of been yesterday, They may just be a little behind.

ntburns22
04-19-2006, 04:17 PM
I shop them all the time. I normally recieve my box in a matter of days.

DVC'96
04-19-2006, 09:50 PM
They are usually pretty quick, but they are having one of their big sales right now, so that might be why they are running a bit behind. Sometimes I get the order before the shipping notice comes through.
Good Luck!

Goldmoon1380
04-20-2006, 02:51 AM
I put an order with them on Saturday. Monday they emailed me that the items had shipped. I received my package on Tuesday afternoon. This was the first time I shopped from their website and was pretty impress on how quick I got my order.

cajunmommy
04-20-2006, 08:46 AM
It may involve a little bit of a road trip, but there are two CP relatively close to you. There's a CP at Cortana Mall in Baton Rouge, and a CP outlet at Tanger Outlet Center off I-10 in Gonzales. IIRC, there was also one in Metairie (Lakeside perhaps??).

If you're in a bit of a time crunch, it might be worth a phone call to these locations to see if they have what you need in stock.

The Disney Bunch
04-20-2006, 08:54 AM
I've always been impressed by how fast their delviery is. If you are concerned, why not call customer service & find out what is going on.

familyfirsttimer
04-20-2006, 09:57 AM
I have to agree that usually their shipping is not a problem. In fact, I am usually shocked at how quick the order arrives on my doorstep.
I would second the advice to call CS and see what is going on.
Good luck!

tbelfonti
04-20-2006, 01:50 PM
I order from Children's Place via amazon.com (website I frequent gets a % of the sale). The turnaround is VERY quick. :)