PDA

View Full Version : Southwest Airlines Promotional Codes

Cringer227
04-19-2006, 02:35 PM
Hey all !!! I have heard rumors of a Southwest Airlines Promotional Code that gives you a 15% discount off of airfare. Does anyone know what this code may be? When you try to book airfare on SWA there is a spot to insert a promotional code. Surely one must exist? Help me please !!! :bounce:

Cringer227
04-19-2006, 07:16 PM
:bounce: Bump :bounce: Anyone???

cats mom
04-19-2006, 07:44 PM
While SW discount codes used to be around, I have not seen any general codes for quite awhile.
Seems like lately any codes are tied to a specific RR#.

I got a birthday card from SW the other day and looked diligently for a code - but it was just B-day wishes. Nice I guess, but a discount code would have been even better!

gottaluvdis
04-19-2006, 07:56 PM
We have received exactly 2 of these postcards after many years of flying SW. One came to DH many years ago and we were able to take advantage of the discount (I believe it was 15%). The 2nd came to me right after we returned from our most recent trip in March, also for 15%, but travel had to be completed by the end of May so I couldn't use it. Both postcards were tied to our specific names and rapid rewards member numbers, and clearly stated that the codes were not transferable. I've never heard of SW offering public use codes.

azgal81
04-19-2006, 09:17 PM
Maybe google and see if you can find a code someone has posted on another message board or something.

luvdisney14
04-19-2006, 10:04 PM
About 3 years ago I used a southwest code from someone on this board. It saved us alot of money. She received a code on a postcard and pasted in on. :wizard: