PDA

View Full Version : Run to your nearest Disney Store!

ToyStory#1fan'sMom
04-19-2006, 12:14 PM
Or at least call to see if they have the great deals that mine just did (NW Arkansas). ;)

They have all their tee shirts (mens, womens, and kids) for $4.99. All of tees are $4.99. I would have bought some, except I paid full price last week...

They also have some big stuffed animals ($15ish regularly) on sale for $4.99. My store had FN's Bruce, FN's Crush, FN's Dory, Lilo, Baloo, Bear in the Big Blue House, and a couple more that I can't seem to remember.

There was also a smaller sale on the small animals 2/$10, Easter merchandise was 60% off, and lots of photo frames for $5-$8. :banana:

I bought a MM 4x6 frame, a big Crush, a big Bruce, beanie Mickey, beanie Nemo for a total (w/tax at 10%!) for less than $27. Very good deals today! :cool1:

Have fun shopping!
Kate

DisneyMomx7
04-19-2006, 01:45 PM
Thanks! I'll be there tomorrow. Our school is doing a raffle at our Friendly's Fundraiser next week. Our theme is a Disney basket and I'm in charge of the shopping. Can't wait to get there.

pezpam
04-19-2006, 04:27 PM
Thanks for the tip. I called and my DS was running the $5 Tshirt sale. Kids AND adult sizes. :) We are now all set for summer. LOL

ETA - Ah, crikey. I bought a bunch of kids size L 10/12 shirts. Got them home, took most of the tags off, and THEN realized that there are 2 different styles. One fits DD, one doesn't. If anyone has a DD who wears a L and can wear the closer-cut (baby-doll style, maybe?) Disney girls shirts, I've got 7 I'll let go at cost plus shipping. :)

JuneChickie
04-19-2006, 05:16 PM
Going there tomorrow ,,, thanks for the tip :jumping1: