PDA

View Full Version : How do I order a Photopass CD Online?

lucyanna girl
04-19-2006, 11:32 AM
My DD became very ill and had to be operated on while we were in Orlando. We planed to go to EPCOT and order a photopass CD on our last day but could not. Now that we are home and she is recovering, I would like to order a CD. I can access our pictures and edit them but I don't see any place on the website to order a disc. If anyone can walk me thru it I would really be grateful as that was one of the things DD really wanted.
Thank You,
Penny

ntink
04-19-2006, 02:04 PM
From the help section of the website:
Disney's PhotoPass CD - Click on Help then look under Products, Prices & Shipping

"Get all of your photos on a CD! This product is not currently available on DisneyPhotoPass.com; however if you are interested in ordering, please visit this website for more information or to place an order online: http://www.register123.com/event/177271.

Please note that the CD will only contain the original images taken by our photographers; no modifications or edits made online at DisneyPhotoPass.com will appear on the CD. Also, your complete 16-digit PhotoPass ID number(s) are required in order to fulfill your request."

Glad your daughter is recovering.

mtblujeans
04-19-2006, 02:22 PM
It was very kind of you to do the research and find the answer for the OP, ntink! :thumbsup2