PDA

View Full Version : Further Clearance at Sears

tylerbug
04-19-2006, 10:29 AM
Was wondering in anyone knew when Sears does there markdowns for April I have my eye on two suits for my 2 boys for a cruise in February..they grow so fast dont want to spend a lot...they are already grown out of last years...any help would be appreciated..

tylerbug
04-19-2006, 08:15 PM
Anyone!!

tmtg
04-19-2006, 10:09 PM
I just finished buying a whole bunch of vacation clothing at sears this weekend. I'd go asap since alomst everything is 30-50% off

Piecey
04-19-2006, 10:16 PM
I work at Sears and they'll be able to tell you if you ask someone.

We have a device we can use to scan thing and it will tell us when or if things are going to be marked down within the next week.
I work in Shoes so I can't be of much help about a kid's suit, but I do know they can look and see if it will be soon.

We have a lot of markdowns in shoes starting next Wednesday.

1stWDWtrip
04-19-2006, 11:24 PM
I work at Sears and they'll be able to tell you if you ask someone.

We have a device we can use to scan thing and it will tell us when or if things are going to be marked down within the next week.
I work in Shoes so I can't be of much help about a kid's suit, but I do know they can look and see if it will be soon.

We have a lot of markdowns in shoes starting next Wednesday.

I also work for Sears, and we can only tell you if that particular item is going to be marked down in the next few days to a week or so from today. Even so, sometimes things change in the meantime. For the most part, there are only a select few people in any Sears store who know when stuff is "supposed" to be marked down... and it isn't usually the managers either...LOL.

Sears will eventually mark things down to "up to 70% off". You should also check several stores near you if you have more than one close by, as each store has a different selection.

HAPPY SHOPPING!! :tilt: