PDA

View Full Version : Help us, I think were crazy!

hannahsmomma
04-19-2006, 09:00 AM
So Dh has decided 3 days prior to leaving for WDW that we should fly down Friday(instead of driving from Virginia) find a hotel and go to Sea World on Saturday, then transfer to the BC on Sunday. Are we crazy, or are we now just disney fanatics? So I guess my real question here is where should we stay? That is close to Sea World. Does anywhere provide transportation to SW and a shuttle from the airport? TIA.

spiceycat
04-19-2006, 09:11 AM
no - nothing close to SW provides a shuttle to both SW and airport....

you can stay near the airport and have an airport shuttle.

but going to SW without a car will cost you. SW is closer to the airport than WDW is - but I would except to pay around 20 dollars one way (might be more).

hey I know the feeling I almost decided to fly - $115 on SW is a good bargin - but then I would have to get a rental car and worst of all - Spicey can't go on SW..... so I decided to just stick with the originally plan and drive...

You realize if you get a hotel with an airport shuttle you can use the Disney's Magical Express to get you back and forth to the Disney from the airport.... I think..... It might be too late to add your name - call them and see.

Mainebound
04-19-2006, 09:18 PM
Are we crazy, or are we now just disney fanatics?

Ummm...both??? :rotfl2:

Have a wonderful trip! :banana: :banana: