PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a suitcase full of info?

MickeyP
04-18-2006, 11:15 PM
Since we are staying at a villa, we won't be innundated with brochures. Anyone have more than your share? LOL. I'm looking for local coupon books-like for Dixie Stampede, WonderWorks, Sweet Tomatoes, Golden Corral, Denny's, Ihop's, Macaroni Grille, you get the idea. If you have any extra, I can cover the postage. TIA. Donna

isla bonita
04-19-2006, 08:23 AM
If you stop any place before going to your villa such as a restaurant, you will find the brochures in a stand most times in the hall way of the restaurant. It does not say what community you will be in but if it has a clubhouse check in there also. The brochures and coupon books are every where.

mbb
04-19-2006, 02:31 PM
Ditto everything IslaBonita said:)...and you may be surprised at how many coupons/maps/takeout menus/etc,etc, your home will have..

Probably tucked away in a drawer in the kitchen.:teeth:
Just like home!! LOL!

We always leave ours, and have always found some from other tenants :thumbsup2

Have fun!!
:sunny:

Mainebound
04-21-2006, 12:05 PM
Since we are staying at a villa, we won't be innundated with brochures. Anyone have more than your share? LOL. I'm looking for local coupon books-like for Dixie Stampede, WonderWorks, Sweet Tomatoes, Golden Corral, Denny's, Ihop's, Macaroni Grille, you get the idea. If you have any extra, I can cover the postage. TIA. Donna

We got a ton of brochures form Ticketmania when they mailed out tickets.

In other years, I have contacted the Kissimmee travel bureau (not sure what the exact name is, the Unofficial Gudie gives you the toll free number) and been sent loads of stuff.

Good luck!