PDA

View Full Version : planning my 1st trip

2sweetangels
04-18-2006, 09:28 PM
Ok DH and I are planning oue very 1st trip to WDW in September, we will be bringing our 2 DD's who will be 2 years and 1 year at that time. DH has never been to WDW and I was there once back in 1990 with my family, I was only 9. I am cluless about all this park hopper pass and free dinner's and stuff and there are way to many hotels to choose from and WDW has changed so much since I went 16 years ago, you have so many different sights now. I know I want to go to Animal Kingdom for my girl's, they love the zoo up here in chicago. Any advice and helpful tips would be greaty appriciated. Thank you

crazelion
04-18-2006, 11:09 PM
1. Decide which parks you go to That would decide how days you need for tickets

2. Decide offsite and onsite. Offsite is cheaper

3. Dining plan might be a good option for you. Only you can decide if won't dineing plan. if stay offsite that is not a issue.

Ragnrok23
04-19-2006, 07:38 AM
If your going in September, look into the free dinning plan (I believe you have to book by June 4th) You must stay on site and book a package to get the offer. Disney has three different resort catagories, I have only stayed in moderate, so I can not give any opions as to the differences. By staying on site, you do not need to rent a car, as Disney offers free transportation to/from the airport as well as busses at the resort to all the parks and attractions on property. As far as park hoppers go, different people will give you different answers. I personal always hop, but I don't have any children to worry about so it's a no brainer for me.

The only other piece of advice I can give is keep reading the boards, you'll find out a lot just by reading other posts

have fun! :banana:

2sweetangels
04-19-2006, 12:04 PM
DH and I decided to go to 4 parks, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Seaworld (my DD loves fish) and Universal (DH really wants to go there).