PDA

View Full Version : OT - What A Day!!!

BethR
04-18-2006, 10:23 PM
Took our oldest to the airport to return to Richmond after visiting for Easter. Her back was bad, bad, bad. (She is the one who had a disc herniation removed in December and had been been feeling VERY well since then.) She ended up in tears and a wheel chair to get through the airport. NWA would not give us a gate pass to get her to her gate. It was VERY tough seeing her off at the airport before security. Her doctor wants her to have a MRI to see what's going on. It's so hard being miles away from your kids when they need you. :(

On the way home we got a call that DH's father was in the ER so we made a detour to the hospital. Pnemonia and perhaps some congestive heart failure. He does not have a great heart and already has COPD. When we spoke with the ER dr. he said that his condition was serious when he arrived. He was admitted and they are trying an antibotic for the pnemonia and we hope that it will work.

Came home and the toilet overflowed. Good end to a banner day. :rolleyes:

I'm tired.

Prayers and/or Pixie Dust for all those who need it will be graciously accepted.

Thanks! :)

Beth

Shagley
04-18-2006, 10:29 PM
I'm sorry you have had such a tough day. Hang in there, tomorrow will be much better!

:grouphug: :wizard:

BethR
04-18-2006, 10:31 PM
I'm sorry you have had such a tough day. Hang in there, tomorrow will be much better!

:grouphug: :wizard:

Thanks for the support. You are right, tomorrow will be better. I do believe that.

ClarabelleCowFan
04-18-2006, 10:34 PM
:grouphug: Beth. As Scarlett O'Hara says.... "Tomorrow is Another Day!"

THE HAT
04-18-2006, 11:38 PM
sending my good thoughts your way for a better tomorrow!!!

kilee
04-18-2006, 11:40 PM
Beth- I hope things are getting better. :grouphug:

Ozymoe
04-19-2006, 12:03 AM
Oh Beth, hon...consider yourself hugged. I hope tomorrow is better... we wouldn't be mothers if our hearts didn't hurt when our children are in pain...thank goodness for this age of easy/good communication though...at least you could talk to her after she got home. I hope she felt better once she got to her destination and could rest comfortably.

Here's some pixie dust for your DH's father too.

At least your toilet overflowed thank goodness! Bad things come in three's...and if that toilet hadn't overflowed it might have been something worse!

If my poor attempt to cheer you up falls flat...never mind...tomorrow is coming...and it has to be a better day. I hope both your DD and your DFIL rest well tonight...and that wish goes for you too.

Jo

Disneydreaming6
04-19-2006, 12:20 AM
:grouphug: pixiedust: A little pixydust that tomorrow will be a better day.