PDA

View Full Version : In need of an Enterprise Car discount!

Tinkerbelle32
04-18-2006, 03:50 PM
Just wondering if anyone had an Enterprise car rental code or coupon. We have to go through Enterprise because they are the only car rental agency at Hickam AFB Hawaii. Thanks in advance! Tink

linda_loo
04-20-2006, 09:21 AM
have you checked mousesavers.com?

http://www.mousesavers.com/rentalcar.html

You'll have to spend some time, trying all the codes to get the best deal and following her instructions.

mtblujeans
04-20-2006, 09:56 AM
I just saw a commercial for Enterprise that they are having a 50% off weekends special.....maybe that doesn't apply to Hawaii, tho'. :guilty:

shades
04-20-2006, 10:16 AM
Just wondering if anyone had an Enterprise car rental code or coupon. We have to go through Enterprise because they are the only car rental agency at Hickam AFB Hawaii. Thanks in advance! Tink

Tink: We have rented from this location a few times and I just wanted to warn you to check out their business hours. They are only open from about 8am-6pm - Mon thru Sat (I think). Dropping off the car won't be a problem because they have a key drop on their door - but, picking up may be an issue. I don't think they will pick you up, either - unless possibly you are staying on-base. On the other hand, they always have far better rates than the airport Enterprise. :thumbsup2

geetey
04-20-2006, 10:21 AM
Do you have the Entertainment book? THey have Enterprise coupons in there.