PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine rewards ???

mommyoftwinfants
04-17-2006, 07:19 PM
Has anyone else notice paid clicks taken away? I had $9.79 yesterday and today I have $8.08, I nocticed that the $.10 click was missing plus I was shorted $2.80 on a disneyshopping order.

LdyFaile
04-17-2006, 07:28 PM
Y'know I don't check my balance on a regular basis. Only once a month because all I do is the paid clicks, or paid emails. And I know my balance isn't going up much because I only check once a day to see about the paid clicks. Interesting though, have you contacted them about the difference?

sammielynn
04-17-2006, 07:46 PM
I have never noticed a negative change in my balance and I check it everyday. I did gey $20 in Disney Dollars today in the mail :thumbsup2

mommyoftwinfants
04-17-2006, 07:47 PM
I contacted them about disneyshopping.com but I never got a email conformation to forward to them I only got a shipping conformtaion. The only click I knew was missing is the .10 one cause that was pretty obvious.

pigget74
04-17-2006, 07:49 PM
I have not been credited about 1.50-2.00 on some paid sign ups.

DisneyFanatik
04-18-2006, 08:36 AM
Whenever you have problems (missing credits, etc.) you should just contact them. They have great customer service!

azgal81
04-18-2006, 11:30 AM
Did you get the email from them? Here it is.......

A number of members have noticed that although their account balance has not changed, they are no longer seeing the 10 cent click from last week in their account history listing. Rest assured that everything is okay!

Once something is posted to your account history, the money is added to your account. Even if it is deleted from your history, the money stays in your account. The only way that you would ever have less money in your account is if you see a "debit" listing for some reason in your account history. Examples of this would be cashing out or returning merchandise that you were given cash back on.

Rest assured that we take our accounting very seriously. If you have concerns about your account, we are eager to fix them to the best of our ability.

Stay tuned through the end of the month for some exciting site additions! Shopping by category, new cash out options, and new merchants! You asked--we are answering!

Sunshine Rewards

kc10family
04-18-2006, 12:07 PM
I got the email also.

My question is, do the Disney Dollars have an expiration date? It has taken me 3 months to get to $22.00 and I want to cash out for Disney Dollars, in the event SR goes away or something else. I want to keep the rewards for the next time we got to DL, but I have no idea when that will be.

Mom2R&D
04-18-2006, 06:59 PM
Disney Dollars do not expire, they're just like cash. :)

I'm having a heckuva time getting credited for paid signups through Sunshine. I did two separate signups over two weeks ago for a total of $11 and neither of them have shown up. I hate emailing them again (I had to email them about the paid Blockbuster signup that I didn't receive credit for) but I went ahead and bit the bullet and sent them a quick note.

Anyone else having trouble getting credited for paid signups? Or is it just me? :confused3

Chickysmom
04-18-2006, 07:00 PM
thought I read somewhere when I signed up with them that the credits could take up to 30 days to post? Maybe that's what's holding things up? Just a thought...

Mom2R&D
04-19-2006, 06:58 AM
thought I read somewhere when I signed up with them that the credits could take up to 30 days to post? Maybe that's what's holding things up? Just a thought...

You're right. ;) The first paid signup that I did posted so quickly but then I encountered the whole Blockbuster debacle so I guess I'm just a little paranoid that 30 days will pass and no points will show up.

And like most of us, I cancel the offers as soon as my trial period ends (which is usually within 14 days) and I believe that this can result in forfeiture of your points if you cancel before SR receives payment from the company.

alacazander
04-19-2006, 08:20 AM
You're right. ;) The first paid signup that I did posted so quickly but then I encountered the whole Blockbuster debacle so I guess I'm just a little paranoid that 30 days will pass and no points will show up.

And like most of us, I cancel the offers as soon as my trial period ends (which is usually within 14 days) and I believe that this can result in forfeiture of your points if you cancel before SR receives payment from the company.

Me too.. I get all my clicks and email credits but some of the paid ones I signed up for are missing.

sammielynn
04-19-2006, 10:25 AM
I got this e-mail from them yesterday.

A number of members have noticed that although their account balance has not changed, they are no longer seeing the 10 cent click from last week in their account history listing. Rest assured that everything is okay!

Once something is posted to your account history, the money is added to your account. Even if it is deleted from your history, the money stays in your account. The only way that you would ever have less money in your account is if you see a "debit" listing for some reason in your account history. Examples of this would be cashing out or returning merchandise that you were given cash back on.

Rest assured that we take our accounting very seriously. If you have concerns about your account, we are eager to fix them to the best of our ability.

Stay tuned through the end of the month for some exciting site additions! Shopping by category, new cash out options, and new merchants! You asked--we are answering!

Sunshine Rewards