PDA

View Full Version : Paid Surveys....

Chickysmom
04-17-2006, 04:42 PM
Who all does these, through where, how much do they pay and how often, and are they worth the time?

mrsbornkuntry
04-17-2006, 04:50 PM
The only 2 that I do are Pinecone and Surveydirect. Usually Pinecone pays $5 and it varies how often I get surveys, I guess I avg. about 2-3 per month. Surveydirect sends them out more often I think, but the ones I do for them usually pay $2 through paypal. I get really frustrated with the ones that will send out an invitation, then have you go through a very lengthy survey just to see if you're qualified only to tell you that you aren't or the ones that will enter you into a drawing after you do a survey.

LdyFaile
04-17-2006, 05:19 PM
The only 2 that I do are Pinecone and Surveydirect. Usually Pinecone pays $5 and it varies how often I get surveys, I guess I avg. about 2-3 per month. Surveydirect sends them out more often I think, but the ones I do for them usually pay $2 through paypal. I get really frustrated with the ones that will send out an invitation, then have you go through a very lengthy survey just to see if you're qualified only to tell you that you aren't or the ones that will enter you into a drawing after you do a survey.

Do you have the web addresses so we can check them out if we're interested? Or can you PM me the information?

azgal81
04-17-2006, 06:43 PM
Check this out! The search feature works great! I did a search for paid surveys for you.

http://www.disboards.com/search.php?searchid=2811511

I do tons of paid survey sites and average about 30 bucks a month in cash and gift cards. That is just the survey sites not the reward sites as well. I think they are worth it because that's 400 dollars a year for doing something simple and they send me new products to test all the time.

azgal81
04-17-2006, 06:46 PM
Do you have the web addresses so we can check them out if we're interested? Or can you PM me the information?

The website for pinecone is www.pineconeresearch.com you can't just join though you need to find a banner or sign up doing open enrollment.

I do surveydirect as well but can't remember what the link for that one is!