PDA

View Full Version : entertainment book ?

scanmom
04-17-2006, 01:55 PM
I have a ressie for Vistana Resort in May with the Ent. rate (saved $100.00/nite)!! Anyway, now I need to buy an Ent. book. I know having any book will get me a card, and we had the Tulsa book before, for the card. There were not many, if any coupons that we used. should I get it, or the Orlando book. Are there good coupons for places to eat around the Vistana area? Are there coupons that are really good, or just out of the way places? Which one should I get? :confused3 Thanks! :sunny:

maddhatir
04-17-2006, 03:37 PM
I have a ressie for Vistana Resort in May with the Ent. rate (saved $100.00/nite)!! Anyway, now I need to buy an Ent. book. I know having any book will get me a card, and we had the Tulsa book before, for the card. There were not many, if any coupons that we used. should I get it, or the Orlando book. Are there good coupons for places to eat around the Vistana area? Are there coupons that are really good, or just out of the way places? Which one should I get? :confused3 Thanks! :sunny:

Entertainment Book is having 50% right now on all books- get which ever one you would use more.....i believe you can preview some of the restaurant locations for the book that you want to buy.