PDA

View Full Version : Courtyard By Marriot?

hogwartsdropout
04-16-2006, 06:52 PM
I'm going to the Courtyard By Marriot near Downtown Disney for 2 weeks in the summer.

We will only be renting a car for 3 days, so we need to know how reliable is the hotel transport to Disney? Is it frequent etc?
If anyone knows anything that'd be a big help!
TIA. :thumbsup2

hogwartsdropout
04-17-2006, 05:03 PM
Bump.

I guess no one has stayed here? :confused3

CPM
04-17-2006, 05:54 PM
Bump.

I guess no one has stayed here? :confused3

I know a lot of us have stayed there, me included because they just ran a travel zoo special, but I have never used their transportation.

Worse case, you could use a taxi to DTD, it's not far from there at all.

CarolA
04-17-2006, 07:48 PM
I know a lot of us have stayed there, me included because they just ran a travel zoo special, but I have never used their transportation.

Worse case, you could use a taxi to DTD, it's not far from there at all.

I stayed there. I liked the hotel, but didn't use the transport. My rule on offsite is I have to have my own tranport. I don't like being at the mercy of the bus company!

However, I don't think the taxi to DTD idea works since you then have to bus to another resort and then bus to the parks... It would take forever using this method.

CPM
04-17-2006, 08:28 PM
I stayed there. I liked the hotel, but didn't use the transport. My rule on offsite is I have to have my own tranport. I don't like being at the mercy of the bus company!

However, I don't think the taxi to DTD idea works since you then have to bus to another resort and then bus to the parks... It would take forever using this method.

I like to have a car off site too.
I actually had my DD drop me off at Saratoga Springs and took the bus to the parks from there. She needed the car.