PDA

View Full Version : Printable Entertainment Book coupons??

littleshamrock
04-16-2006, 12:35 PM
I remember seeing a site where you could buy a monthly membership to the Entertainment Book and print coupons. I also remember that you could switch the location so that you could print coupons while you were on vacation, or what have you. I don't see it anywhere on the Entertainment Book site. COuld someone help, please?? THANKS!!

drgnfly30
04-16-2006, 02:30 PM
Bump _ I was wondering about being able to print coupons from other areas too.. Last time I was a member, I purchased my local book & was able to print coupons for our vacation in Orlando.. this time when I tried, it seemed like I was only able to access the printable coupons for my book location only... I'm a little miffed about that! Also, any idea when the books went cheaper last year? I really wanted to pick up some extras for the Universal Movie & Meal coupons before our trip in June.

indylaw99
04-16-2006, 06:42 PM
The current sale looks like it is running through May 6. So I am guessing it will be at least May 7 before we see another special? Right now that are at, what, $13?

librarygal
04-17-2006, 11:38 AM
At the site entertainment.com you can only print out coupons for the books you purchased. If tou go to the following site you can purchase a one month membership that lets you print out coupons for the entire country. I have discovered however that there are coupons on the printed book that are not in the digital site. You can browse before you buy though.

http://www.entertainment.com/digitalsavings/

drgnfly30
04-18-2006, 06:23 AM
At the site entertainment.com you can only print out coupons for the books you purchased. If tou go to the following site you can purchase a one month membership that lets you print out coupons for the entire country. I have discovered however that there are coupons on the printed book that are not in the digital site. You can browse before you buy though.

http://www.entertainment.com/digitalsavings/

Do you know how long the printed coupons are good for? Just the length of the monthly membership?

Don't want to do it this far out if they'll only expire before our trip....

ETA: Nevermind I found my answer... two weeks from the date of issue...

littleshamrock
04-18-2006, 06:38 AM
THANK YOU!! That's what I have been looking for!!