PDA

View Full Version : Can I join you?

disneyfam
04-14-2006, 02:15 PM
Hi all!

I want to join in on the weight loss and being healthy and would love to join this group.

I'm 36yrs old, 5ft 2 and currently 147lbs. Sigh never took off that last 10lbs of baby weight and put on 5. I have just joined WW online and have been trying to keep in a good regiment of exercise. But not so easy to do with kiddos, where does the time go?

My goal is to lose 15lbs. I'm sure I'll be able to keep on track before we go to Disney in May, but I'm going to excuse myself a bit while we're there. I KNOW i'm gonna need the support to make sure I get back on track when we return.

Thanks!
Cynde

ohMom
04-14-2006, 03:16 PM
:welcome: to WISH and of course you can join us! i'd love to see you here b/c you and i have alot in common! i too belong to WW online, i joined Jan this year determined to take back off the 20 lbs i let myself regain since 2003 -- so far i've lost 5 and have 15 more to go! i'm going to hit it hard monday! :rolleyes1

summersfam4
04-15-2006, 08:44 AM
:wave2: :welcome: I also have a Disneyfamily :) We would be more than happy to have you join Wish! I also am in a similar position where I have lost most of the weight that I want off, but I need to lose the last 10 or so to feel good about me as I really want to look and feel fit. My trip isn't untill September, but I totally hear you about relaxing the schedule while you are on vacation. That is really the way I want to be for the rest of my life, where I can eat healthy and work on fitness at home comfortably, but enjoy myself on trips :teeth: I have two kiddo's and sometimes it's definately hard to get my exercise in on a busy day. That is one reason why I joined a TaeKwonDO class with my oldest DD so that we would be together, and be exercising. Other days I try to fit in a video after everyone else is in bed which usually happens around 11pm ugg :sad2: but it works for me because exercise makes me happy and give me energy :cheer2: so somehow I make it through the following day. Good Luck to you in your journey, and keep us updated on your progress! There are great challenges this month that you can join to help push yourself towards your goal!
:wave2: Kelly

disneyfam
04-17-2006, 07:41 AM
Thanks for the welcome!!

I cant believe in 5 days that I am still as excited as day 1 to get healthy. I even did well with easter. I had 4 m&ms. Although that's not hard to do because I can pass on chocolate. Now a cheese platter, that's my problem!

I'm glad this board is here and I do believe I may start a journal. :thumbsup2

Cynde