PDA

View Full Version : Disney first timers get a free trip:)

Thinktinknpixiedust
04-12-2006, 08:43 PM
I just found out that a friend of mine is has gotten an early wedding gift. Her future brother in law bought then a 6 night 7 day package to WDW!! they are staying at POFQ.... Then I found out highly interesting news... neither one of them have ever been to WDW and don't have a clue!! She was talking about needing to plan other things while in FL!! I desperatly want to help them, but I don't want to be pushy or OVERWHELM them, which we all know I could easily do. How would you go about dealing with these "Disney Virgins?" She is open to suggestions, but like I said I'd like to not scare them away!!!

P.S... I am sooooo excited for them!!

merfsko
04-12-2006, 08:50 PM
I would introduce them to the DISboards... :disrocks:
That way, you can still help them plan with your incredible knowledge, while they still get a chance to plan stuff for themselves.
-merfsko

tlcintheberry
04-12-2006, 09:58 PM
What a great brother in law. I want one like that!!! Give all the info to her and make her aware. Have lunch together and tell her you would like to give her a few tips about the WDW.

byoung
04-12-2006, 10:25 PM
Wish I had that kind or BIL.

eblack0409
04-12-2006, 10:32 PM
Wish my BIL or SIL was like that!!! That's awesome!

jer1997
04-13-2006, 06:04 AM
You might want to introduce them to www.tourguidemike.com . The information is broken down nicely and is very user friendly.

JillinNC1964
04-13-2006, 08:52 AM
My cousin went to DW on his honeymoon and also stayed at POFQ.. they didn't do their "homework" and were very disappointed ! This was after years and years of hearing us all talk about our wonderful trips to DW. They pretty much just wandered around the parks for a few days. They found the bus system confusing and just felt really out of it. I hope someday they will go back again... they just felt so overwhelmed and didn't see what was so special about DW.... Jill

NJOYURLIFE
04-14-2006, 11:46 PM
What an awesome gift....

It is tough trying to help but not wanting to overwhelm them.

Definately introduce them to the DIS

Camp Rd. Lady
04-15-2006, 06:18 AM
Buy them "THE UNOFFICIAL GUIDE TO WDW". You can get an older copy on half E-bay very inexpensively. The basic information is there and doesn't change much. :surfweb: