PDA

View Full Version : Foods that keep you OP

Pugdog007
04-12-2006, 07:57 PM
I've been visiting another site with a thread with this title, and have gotten some amazing ideas from it. So I wanted to post it here and let people chime in! What foods and/or crazy concoctions keep you OP?

For me (lately):

1. Egg beaters French toast! 3 slices of light bread (yes 3!), 1 serving regular egg beaters, 1/4c. Smuckers low calorie syrup, cinnamon/splenda mixture sprinkled on top. 170 calories and very filling!

2. Laughing cow + low fat wheat thins! Awesome, filling & very portable.

3. Skinny cow sundae - Slice a skinny cow in half (like breaking apart an oreo) and use 1/2 (put the other 1/2 in the freezer for another day), 4 tbsp of FF Cool Whip, 1 tbsp light hershey's syrup on top. Too good to be low-cal! But only 125 calories

Add your low point/calorie concoctions here!

gemjoy
04-13-2006, 11:15 AM
What a great idea!!! I love new food ideas! I'll have to try the skinny cow sundae ~ yummm!

For me my ultimate weakness is PeAnUtBuTteR!!! I adore it! So ~ I have a slice of high fiber bread toasted with only 1 tbsp. of PB spread on it - then I add half of a sliced bananna on top... yep ~ I call it a little slice of heaven! Very low point and totally takes care of my PB craving. And if you're having a little chocolate fit... you can drizzle a little chocolate syrup on top ~ VOILA!

Let's keep this delicious thread going!

UrsulasShadow
04-13-2006, 05:50 PM
VitaTops Banana Fudge Muffin top (1 Point WW) slightly warmed in microwave.
Top with chocolate ff pudding and cool whip free...absolutely amazing chocolate sensation!

goldcupmom
04-14-2006, 12:31 AM
Frozen grapes - preferably red - especially in hot summer.

Strawberries w/ ff cool whip or even better the new Land o lakes sf/ff whip cream in the spray can, drizzled with hershey's lf chocolate.

CarbDown flat out bread made in to quesadillas w/ ff chz. Each flat out is 1 pt. I think 9 fiber each.

Crunchy taco shells at 1 pt each broken in half or 1/4's with a smidge of ff refried beans, ff cheese to make 'nachos'.

ff sf chocolate brownie ice cream w/ a 1/2 serving of rf peanut butter to eat it with.

Mrs. Freshley's 'oatmeal cream pies' w/ yogurt filling and yellow 'twinkies' w/ yogurt filling. These are 2 pts each on WW and taste just like the real thing. Lots of fiber, too.