PDA

View Full Version : sizzix titles for your pages....

First-timer
04-11-2006, 12:44 PM
i really enjoy this site so much and i love to share!!!! i have the sizzex machine and 5 different alphabet types...... if anyone ever needs a title punched out of sizzex just let me know........ all you have to do i send me a self addressed stamped envelope and what you need punched out and a small sheet of your paper that you would like me to punch them out of..... and i will try to help you out...... i love to scrapbook and really want to give back to you disers..... because you all made my first vacation to disney a blast!!! just pm me and ill gladly help you..... vicki

the alphabets i have are

lollypop capital letters only
fun serif capital and lower case
playground (sizzlets) so they are two-toned
girls are wierd (sizzlets) also two-toned
and funky brush..... they are kinda like cursive .....
and

disneyfreakk
04-11-2006, 04:35 PM
Thats very nice of you! I will keep that in mind :woohoo:

Sabrina90744
04-11-2006, 04:46 PM
That is sooo cool.. :thumbsup2

laura&fam
04-11-2006, 06:31 PM
I just bought the Sizzix sidekick a couple of weeks ago and I love :love: it! One of my favorite things is that you can make a whole title out of an amazingly small scrap of paper.

Have you seen the Fruit Smoothie alphabet? It's my personal favorite - big enough to work with.

Grumpy's Gal
04-11-2006, 07:02 PM
that is sooooooooooooo nice. I will definitely take you up on that! :banana:

disneysnowflake
04-12-2006, 05:45 AM
That is so kind. What a great lady you are do offer to do this for others. :)

jenny2
04-12-2006, 11:47 AM
That's so nice of you!!

Samantha
04-12-2006, 08:04 PM
What a great thing to do! :)

I just bought the Sizzix sidekick a couple of weeks ago and I love :love: it! One of my favorite things is that you can make a whole title out of an amazingly small scrap of paper.

Have you seen the Fruit Smoothie alphabet? It's my personal favorite - big enough to work with.
I agree, I have Fruit Smoothie and I use it all the time!

laura&fam
04-13-2006, 10:29 AM
If you get overwhelmed First-timer I can help out. I'd be willing to punch out titles too.

I have:
Bounce (upper, lower and shadow)
Fruit Smoothie (upper, lower and shadow)
Quickcutz Frankie (lower case only, no shadow)