loose 40lbs and feel great

than i went to WDW in 10/04 and totally ate anything i wanted

i have been unable to get back on track since
I have also avoided this forum since than

I have only gained back about 10 of it

I know what to do
i just think i need the help and support i found here in 04

i am going to WDW in Dec and i want to loose at least 25 lbs by than

any words of advice would be helpful.......

HayGan
04-11-2006, 08:51 AM
I'm right there with you! Back in 2003 I lost about 35 lbs following Atkins. Unfortunately, a trip to Vegas threw me off and I never could seem to get back on. Anyway, I put all of it back on plus another 15 :sad1: I just started back on Atkins about 2 weeks ago and I have never felt better (well other than when I was living low carb 3 years ago.) I have so much energy and I don't have the mid afternoon crash that I always had. I have already lost about 12 lbs :banana: The really hard part is avoiding all those temptations of sweets this time of the year!

I'm certainly here for encouragement! We are going to WDW in December as well and I want to look spectacular in those photo pass pics!

Those first few days are definately the hardest. Feel free to pm me anytime you need some encouragement. It's tough but you can do it :cheer2:

ohMom
04-11-2006, 09:03 AM
:welcome: :welcome: Kaylajr!

you already took your first step and maybe didn't realize it. saying it out loud and to others who can hold you accountable -- great job!

i find the monthly friendly challenges motivating - for me it's the monthly exercise challenge but there is also the "New Year New You" and "Lose 5 for....." each month --

also my WISH buddy group, who emails daily to each other, is HUGE for me -- find a buddy, well looks like you have one front and center and together you'll enpower each other!

one other thing -- WISH is my homepage and i find when read/post here often it stays in the frontrunner of thoughts

summersfam4
04-11-2006, 10:23 AM
Kaylajr, I just wanted to say that we've all fallen off the wagon once or twice, but it looks like you have found the way back on. I too joined WISH quite awhile ago and did well, then I moved on to other things, started some of the bad habits again, and poof :wizard: I found it was time to return so here I am a newbie again this week! You can meet your goal easily, just take it one step at a time. Maybe make a mini ::MinnieMo goal and when you have reached it, then start a new one. You'll be 25lbs lighter before you know it! :cheer2: Then if you still want to lose more and you're feeling great keep it up! :cloud9:
Keep us updated on your progress, it's inspiring!
Kelly

kaylajr
04-12-2006, 06:55 PM
Thanks Guys

I have decided Easter is TOO Stressful to try to start so

Monday April 17 is THE DAY

I will start and stick to it

and I will NEED HELP along the way

THanks for the words of encouragement :)

MomOf2DisneyKids
04-14-2006, 05:36 AM
Hello from a fellow creative community person!! :yay: :teeth:

Good for you for restarting....that's exactly what led me to this board this morning!! I seriously, like in the last 5 minutes, just restarted Nutrisystem. I did WW a few years ago and regained everything I lost. :sad2:

Just wanted to say hi :wave: and good luck to you (and me too! :teeth: )

kaylajr
04-14-2006, 05:50 AM
Hello from a fellow creative community person!! :yay: :teeth:

Good for you for restarting....that's exactly what led me to this board this morning!! I seriously, like in the last 5 minutes, just restarted Nutrisystem. I did WW a few years ago and regained everything I lost. :sad2:

Just wanted to say hi :wave: and good luck to you (and me too! :teeth: )
Good Luck to you too:)

summersfam4
04-14-2006, 09:09 AM
MomOf2DisneyKids, you can do it! You're off to a good start, just making a comitment to yourself!
Kaylajr. I totally understand waiting untill after Easter lol to many sweet temptations, I think you picked a good start date! Good Luck to you both!

Kelly