PDA

View Full Version : Expedition Everest on the Science Channel

eblack0409
04-10-2006, 10:12 AM
For those of you who are able to get the Science Channel (it's only available on digital cable here) a show about Epedition Everest will be on tonight at 9:00PM.

For those of us unable to get the Science Channel, the Discovery Channel will re-air this on Wed April 12 at 8:00PM!!!!!

DH is taping it for me because I have to work Wed night...I'm just glad Discovery Channel is re-airing!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

siestakeys04
04-10-2006, 10:18 AM
I saw the beginning last night on the travel chanel it was very interesting. I need to find what chanel the science chanel is on my digital cable i am looking forward to watching it.

wendypooh
04-10-2006, 10:27 AM
Saw it last night too.......... it was good. I think they said it was a 4 day event........ anyone know for sure........ I'm going to go check and try to find out.

byoung
04-10-2006, 08:01 PM
I don't have the sci channel.

phantom728
04-11-2006, 09:34 AM
We watched the special Sunday on the travel channel, which just makes me more excited for our trip in December and the new ride...we're coaster enthusiasts, so can't wait to try a new one. The time they spent to research each detail is incredible. It's no wonder that no other parks can compare to Disney :thumbsup2

Last night we watched the special on Discovery Science channel and it was awesome :woohoo: . They really gave you some behind the scenes looks at the ride and how it works. It looks totally cool :banana:.

December get here soon!!!!!

Anna114
04-12-2006, 12:41 AM
It was a great show! I made my husband and children watch in order to get excited about our trip. They loved it too!

Have a magical day,
Anna

dbm20th
04-12-2006, 07:06 AM
The Scienece Channel Show was excellent. I love how they threw up that plastic wall around the Yeti when they were in the "lab".

Also, Joe Rohde drives me nuts!

eblack0409
04-12-2006, 03:16 PM
I don't have the sci channel.

Then you can catch it on the Discovery channel tonight at 8PM!!!

mouseRD
04-13-2006, 01:37 PM
I forgot to tape it last night; will it be airing again on any of the cable channels, does anyone know? Thank you!

mx55mom
04-13-2006, 02:55 PM
We went in March and it was so busy we used the fast pass. Guess we missed a great part by not standing in line. You bypass all the good stuff before you get to the ride. We really weren't up to standing in line for 2 hours though. Our next trip will be at a slow time of year. My planning was REAL bad.