PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on Disneyshopping scrapping tote

ohMom
04-09-2006, 05:56 PM
the search function isn't working and i've got the bigger tote in my cart as I type -- thinking of buying for my daughter for her birthday (in December!) but for those who have it how do you like it??? is there compartments inside?? product here (http://disneyshopping.go.com/DSSectionPage.process?Merchant_Id=2&Section_Id=14407&Product_Id=193338)
TIA!! :yay:

jennyL
04-10-2006, 06:20 AM
I just got it for my birthday but I haven't had a chance to use it yet. If no one has helped before I go home this evening I will take a look at it and let you know about compartments and stuff.

Downrivermama
04-10-2006, 07:50 AM
Hi, I bought it a month ago and I really like it. We are doing a lunch crop today and I have all my stuff in it. I like it because it doesn't have to many compartments, so i can find my stuff! :rotfl2: It has two side compartments and one in the front. There is also a mesh zipper bag on the top of the main compartments. Very roomy.

disneysnowflake
04-10-2006, 08:48 AM
Where the heck have I been???
I love the look of that tote. I've never seen it before.
I'm buying one. :)

ohMom
04-10-2006, 08:16 PM
thanks for the input -- i did order one and i'm sure my DD will love it -- if not i'll use it too along with my XXL LOL

mrp4352
04-11-2006, 12:16 PM
I like mine! Also, I noticed on the Disneyshopping discount site that there is a scrapbooking tote on sale, too...

disneyfreakk
04-11-2006, 04:27 PM
I havent gotten my totes yet, but be prepared to wait for it! I ordered my stuff on March 31st but it should be here today ( april 11th ) It seems like its taking forever!! "No Daddy, I want it NOWWWWWW! *stomps feet and storms off* ;)