PDA

View Full Version : Size of studio mini fridge?

jenelope
04-06-2006, 01:53 PM
Can anyone tell me if the compact fridge in a studio has enough room for a Brita pitcher? I'm heading to SSR for my first DVC trip next month, and I don't know what the fridge look like on the inside. My pitcher isn't very large, but there seems to be so much variation among compact fridges.

goofyforlife
04-06-2006, 02:38 PM
Fridges are pretty small. You would be better off just buying a case of water and putting a couple bottles in each day. (that and brita has yet to make a filter that would make florida/disney water drinkable for me. i really don't like the taste of it at all.)

ErinC
04-06-2006, 03:09 PM
Not sure the size of your brita pitcher. But you can fit a gallon of milk in the door. So if your pitcher isn't any bigger than a gallon of milk, you should be fine. Have a great trip!

jenelope
04-06-2006, 03:34 PM
Thanks! I think my pitcher is about the same size. I considered going the bottled water route, but I'm not renting a car for this trip. Plus making my tea with bottle water seems a little too indulgent.

Deb & Bill
04-06-2006, 08:28 PM
It's not the cube type refrigerator you have in the moderates and deluxes. This is an undercounter refrigerator with at least two shelves in side. Maybe at least 3-3.5 feet tall. Maybe even 4ft.

Dean
04-06-2006, 08:46 PM
They are either 4 or 4.5 cu ft., the largest of the small ones. You should easily be able to get the Brita Pitcher in but you might have to remove a shelf if it won't fit in the door.

jenelope
04-07-2006, 02:26 PM
That's great! Thanks for your help!