PDA

View Full Version : Help! question about docs

Iluvtgr
04-05-2006, 09:06 PM
My docs came last week and my TA went over them with me. She told me that she was concerned that the park hopper + water fun park option did not show up on the docs (I did purchase them). She called WDW reservation place and they told her that it was probably a glitch with the computer and that they were trying something new (or something like that). They said they were using the resort keys as tickets to the parks. Does anyone know if this is correct?

I just want to make sure because I would hate to go down there and find I have no tickets to the parks (esp when I purchased them). I wouldn't be so worried if it wasn't for the fact that I have heard from various people that everytime you call there with a certain question that you will get different answers depending on who you talk to.

Disney Crazy Debbie
04-06-2006, 05:19 AM
When we were there in 2004 I think that our park tickets were a part of the room key/resort key. I don't recall carrying any other card because we had purchased a WDW vacation package. When we had gone in the past we paid for our room and tickets separately because I lost my ticket and had to go to customer service at Epcot to get reimbursed and a new ticket issued. I love it all being one because it means one less thing to keep up with.

Tricia1972
04-06-2006, 06:30 AM
I can't answer your question about the park hopper plus water park, and whether they have you in the system as purchasing them. However, when we went in Sept of 2004, we also just used our room keys as our park passes. The only other card I carried was my magic dollar card from my Disney Visa.

byoung
04-06-2006, 07:49 PM
When you ckeck in you can verifly the tickets.