PDA

View Full Version : Nice Work, Ladies

Lisa
04-03-2006, 05:19 AM
Yesterday, BernardandMissBianca and I got together for a quick :lmao: cup of coffee at a Dunkin Donuts between her house and mine. Two hours later.......I think our husbands thought we ran away. My husband started re-arranging the furniture while I was gone. :crazy:

She showed me the work of those who did the AK swap. WOW :thumbsup Awesome work. I have to say, I whipped out my camera and took pictures for ideas. That is how gorgeous everything was.

You ladies did really nice pieces. :)

It was great seeing you, Buffy. :wave:

BernardandMissBianca
04-03-2006, 12:45 PM
DH was fuming when I got home, he was trying to pack and work around 4 kids. :lmao: Welcome to my life buddy!!!

Had a great time staring at all the bikers and flipping through the swap stuff and albums. Oh and having a conversation with someone over the age of 10. The swap stuff was great, now I need to use it. I can't wait to finish my 2004 album!

And you're such an enabler, I never should have opened that catalog!!! I will not spend money, I will not spend money......I will call you later. :rotfl2:

Lisa
04-04-2006, 05:21 AM
you're such an enabler:lmao: :rolleyes1

Sorry to hear DH was upset, but you need to have conversations once and awhile with a person over 10. :rotfl2: