PDA

View Full Version : Transfer from SoG to OKW?

nicolem
04-02-2006, 11:09 PM
I *think* I know the answer to this already, but if we split a stay between SoG and OKW, is there any way to get our luggage from one place to the other besides renting a car or using a cab?

My parents, aunt and grandmother are staying at SoG all week, while we (me, DH, DS, cousin, and cousin's DGF) stay at OKW, but we're hoping to save points on our first night (a Sat) and last (a Fri) by staying at either POP or SoG. I know we can request a luggage transfer from POP to OKW, since they're both Disney properties, but this trip might be our only chance to stay at SoG (my dad is retired military, but I doubt he'll be coming with us often, as WDW is not his idea of a relaxing vacation).

Our biggest hurdle is how to get everything from one hotel to the other. If we stay at SoG, we know we won't get to use ME, but we don't mind paying for a limo service to and from the airport. However, I don't really want to worry about bringing a carseat (for DS 23mo) along for two short cab rides, and I definitely don't want to rent a car, since we like to use Disney transportation while we're onsite.

So I'm thinking my only real option is to stay at POP ...can anyone confirm this? Thanks so much for your help!

spiceycat
04-02-2006, 11:24 PM
well you could ask the driver to drop off your luggage at OKW - they will store it for you... just make sure you have an overnight case with everything you need for the day or two????

nicolem
04-02-2006, 11:32 PM
Oh my gosh! Would you believe that never even occurred to me? Wow. I feel so silly! That's a great idea! Thank you!