PDA

View Full Version : Concurrent reservations?

disneynan
04-02-2006, 10:07 PM
Does anyone know if you can hold reservations in the same name at two different resort hotels for the same time period?

Here is the dilemma. I have made reservations for us 5 and a friend for my DS (total 6) at Pop Century with two rooms during the free dining period. We have not yet recieved a definate yes or no from the friend's parents. Just for kicks I checked on the WDW web site for just us 5 at POR for the same time frame. Price difference minus the extra park tickets is $682!

I plan to charge the friend half of this extra charge for half the room he will be in, BUT am afraid that if he cannot go then I am stuck with this extra charge if we cannot change our ressie :worried: (and I expect that after 4/4 we will not be able to).

So I would like to add another ressie for the 5 of us at POR as a back-up in case the friend bails. I don't mind having the extra deposit as I would just have it added to the ressie we keep.

Any opinions? :confused3

disneynan
04-03-2006, 12:04 PM
In case anyone is interested, I called CRO today and was able to book a second reservation with the free dining package at POR. I will cancel one of them as soon as we get an answer from the friend's parents. I'll sleep better tonight knowing that we will not have to spend the extra $$$ on the two rooms if we don't need them.

I also inquired into the All-Star family suites which I had forgotten about when I originally booked, but none are available with the free dining during our stay 9/30-10/7.

maddhatir
04-03-2006, 08:06 PM
ME TOO! as we speak i have 2 ressies for the same time- one at POR the other at POP!- i booked the POR thru AAA a while back- then heard about the free dining and made to ressies for POP myself just this sunday.....now i have to call AAA and cx....or maybe i will keep the ressie w/ AAA and give her the POP info in case i have any penalties for canceling.