PDA

View Full Version : Dreams unlimited...using for first time r/o

newnana
04-02-2006, 04:30 PM
Just made reservations for Sept with Dreams unlimited. Since I made the reservation for the MYW plan, will it be updated to the free dining offer on April 4th or do I need to contact DU to do it for me. I've liked everything I've read about this company and feel very comfortable allowing them to help with my vacation plans. Any info about personally using them will be greatly appreciated. Disney here we come... :banana: :banana: :banana:

jlcd
04-02-2006, 07:28 PM
Just my opinion, but I would send you agent an email just to make sure. It can't hurt, and you won't worry that way. FYI we used DU for our last trip and had a great experience!

phyllis1966
04-03-2006, 12:50 AM
You can certainly send an email asking your agent about it (I've done this when I was too nervous to wait), but part of DU's services is that they apply new discounts to your reservation, if possible, and then let you know they've taken care of it. This is our 6th trip using DU and we've always had wonderful service.

:sunny:

newnana
04-03-2006, 11:54 AM
Thank you for replying to my post. I just received an e-mail from DU about the dining package becoming available tomorrow and that they will e-mail me when my plans have been updated! WOW thats awsome CR. :cool1:

webairs
04-03-2006, 11:57 AM
This is my first trip to disney and obviously the first time using Dreams Unlimited. Does anyone know if there is a commission that I must pay and what percentage that is? I feel bad asking the agent.

Thanks
Missy :cheer2:

threeboysmom
04-03-2006, 12:00 PM
There is no commission that you pay to your agent, just so you know. I love Dreams Unlimited even though I'm a compulsive, overplanner that likes to do things herself! LOL!

webairs
04-03-2006, 12:04 PM
Thanks for the quick reply. By looking at your stays, you appear to be a pro at this!

Thanks again,
Missy