PDA

View Full Version : Please tell me about the Contemporary

DisKim
04-02-2006, 09:44 AM
I just booked a standard view room at the Contemporary. Is it worth $700 over a moderate for the convenience? Keep in mind, I have 3 kids - they are 10, 5 and 1.

Ub_Iwerks
04-02-2006, 01:49 PM
I just booked a standard view room at the Contemporary. Is it worth $700 over a moderate for the convenience? Keep in mind, I have 3 kids - they are 10, 5 and 1.

I guess it depends what you will have to sacrifice to spend the extra $700. I did enjoy our ground level wing room at CR. I bought one adult AP and it made the room considerably cheaper. I do think with a 1 year old, it will be nice being able to go back to the room so easily, and you won't have to fold up the stroller as much. Busses at a mod might not be so bad if you go during a non-busy time of year. The rooms at CR are nice and big, so that will be a plus.

Sammie
04-02-2006, 01:52 PM
Much larger rooms, the largest on property, with a huge bathroom. Many rooms have been rehabed with a very nice decor. Nice playground, the views of the lake and monorail or walk to Magic Kingdom.

DVC Sadie
04-02-2006, 02:02 PM
The Contemporary Resort is a wonderful place to enjoy watching the fireworks in the evenings. One of our favorite things is to watch Wishes from our balcony while enjoying a meal or a drink. :thumbsup2