PDA

View Full Version : Mousekeeping in Villas?

Marty Moose
04-01-2006, 06:05 PM
Hi!

I am planning on staying in either the BC or BW Villas next October for my intimate wedding and was wondering if anyone could tell me if there is mousekeeping for them?

I read on another board that there wasn't...I'm guessing because people staying there are actually "owners" of the timeshare, but I am renting through Disney as I would any other hotel room, not renting points through a member...does that matter?

Thanks!
:bride:

cobbler
04-01-2006, 06:06 PM
If you are paying cash and booked the room directly through Disney and not a DVC member you will receive mousekeeping.

Marty Moose
04-01-2006, 06:12 PM
Wonderful! With two small kids coming along I can use all the cleaning help I can get!!

:banana:

Thanks!

DebbieB
04-01-2006, 08:54 PM
If you are a DVC member (or renting points), daily housekeeping is not included but you can purchase it for as many days as you like.

Dustmouse
04-01-2006, 11:02 PM
Does mousekeeping do the dishes?

patsal
04-02-2006, 10:06 AM
There is a diswasher in the 1BR and 2BR, I suppose if you were not inclined to clean up after yourself and if you left dishes laying around or in the sink they will load and run it for you. If you are in studio you will have a wet bar sized sink and the only real dishes are coffee mug and juice type glasses. I suppose once again if you were not inclined to clean up after yourself it would be done for you. You get paper plates, paper bowls and plastic cutlery in the studio.

maxiesmom
04-02-2006, 10:09 AM
Is there a place to take the garbage to? We have 6 nights booked and the one day we have mousekeeping will not be enought to take care of our trash. I guess we are messy people. :rotfl2:

patsal
04-02-2006, 10:11 AM
Yes, there are trash and recycle rooms. They are noted on the resort maps. We empty our trash daily and take recyclables to the room as well. Please do not leave the trash in the hallways or near your room doors--usually it is on your way to the elevator or int he case of OKW on your way to your car.