PDA

View Full Version : San Diego Help

seattlebusymom
04-01-2006, 02:51 PM
I am wondering if anyone has advise on a good property to stay in San Diego. We are a family of 5 going to San Diego in May after spending time at the Disney Hotel. I like the kid suite idea that some have but also don't mind a more economy property since we are going t be on the go a lot. We are going to Legoland, Sea World and the Zoo. Also any discounts or food place tips would be GREAT! Thanks all!

rsjj
04-01-2006, 05:25 PM
you may want to look for hotels that offer free breakfast. that's a way to save some $$. i think a lot of the hotels offer such amenities. we stayed at one on circle drive, and that was near sea world. we've also stayed at a marriott once, in carlsbad, which was near legoland. have fun planning your trip!! :flower:

Freyja
04-01-2006, 06:51 PM
We will be staying at the Old Town Inn. It is quite cheap, but gets great reviews and has a good breakfast included.

amw
04-01-2006, 06:54 PM
We're planning a trip to San DIego with our trip to Anaheim next year, and we are planning on staying at the Marriott Residence Inn. They have 2-bedroom kidsuites with full kitchen, free hot breakfast, and hospitality hour for around $200. I haven't heard any feedback on the disboards, but they receive good reviews on trip advisor. Here's their website:

http://www.residenceinnsd.com/accommodations.php

For the cheaper side, they have Comfort Suites with kidsuites as well. The reviews aren't as good, but you could probably get them for well under $150/night.

www.comfortsuitesmv.com