PDA

View Full Version : Ship Shape health club ?

Scoootch
04-01-2006, 01:06 PM
Hi All! :wave:

Does anyone happen to have a list of the spa services and rates for the Ship Shape health club at Y & B club?

My little brother and his new bride :groom: :bride: will be honeymooning at the BCV's and my SIL to be want's info. on what is available (i.e. Massages,etc.).

If anyone has either a link or a list of the prices and what they offer I'd greatly appreciate it!

TIA! :goodvibes

VAgal76
04-01-2006, 05:07 PM
If you click on this www.relaxedyet.com then go under "fitness centers" to your left it'll provide a list of services and pricing. ;) The one disadvantage to doing it at the resort is that you won't have the full spa experience - such as the locker room with whirlpools. On the other hand, it's very convenient to get a massage at a resort. I'd have to vote for an in-room massage if you you have the extra funds. It'd be a little more private for the two of them as they don't have a couples room in the fitness centers like they do in the spas.

Scoootch
04-02-2006, 10:37 AM
OMG! Thank you so much! This is exactly the info. I was looking for!

Thanks again! I really appreciate it ;) :cool1: :thumbsup2

TammiMcMan
04-02-2006, 08:55 PM
You may want to check out the Mandara Spa at the Swan/Dolphin. It's incredible, http://swandolphin.com/mandaraspa/index.html .