PDA

View Full Version : Passporter

barbmouse
04-01-2006, 12:23 PM
is the new DCL passporter out yet?? I read not too long ago that it will be out soon. I haven't been to a bookstore lately to check!

Ub_Iwerks
04-01-2006, 12:50 PM
The Passporter website says that books that have been pre-ordered will be shipped the first week in April.

disneediva
04-01-2006, 12:59 PM
I preordered the passporter and have not recieved my email saying it was shipped yet

Toulouse
04-02-2006, 12:27 AM
I just ordered mine here in Canada tonight, says it will ship in 24 hours so sounds like they're pretty much ready to go.

And Diva... I see you're from NO - kind of off topic but a good friend had to visit north LA for work this week and took the extra time to go down to NO and spend some tourist dollars there :)

He brought home for me an order of a mug/coffee and beignet mix from Cafe Du Monde and a nice tin Bourbon Street sign for my backyard - we just built a new house and we're landscaping the backyard. My theme is NO French Quarter. I hope you were safe after the hurricane ;)

disneediva
04-02-2006, 08:32 AM
Toulouse, thanks for the thoughts we were amaged like most everyone but our home was finally finished this weekend for us to live in YEAH!!!! Give your friend a big hug for us we need all the tourist we can get right now. If you need more NO things just let me know
Wendy

GrumpyC.Hook
04-02-2006, 08:39 AM
They are still taking Pre Orders most likely will ship around the 15th of April when i asked them thats what i was told. Hope this helps.

Rena75
04-02-2006, 05:23 PM
They are still taking Pre Orders most likely will ship around the 15th of April when i asked them thats what i was told. Hope this helps.

I just went to order it on Amazon and it said it wouldn't be shipped until the beginning of June!

Since we are leaving at the end of the month, this doesn't do me much good!

Maybe I'll look for an older version. :confused3

K&Z Cruizers
04-05-2006, 09:14 AM
We're local to Ann Arbor so we're picking ours up tomorrow morning at their house. They are expected in this afternoon.

castoff
04-05-2006, 11:50 AM
I pre-ordered my passporter from Amazon in Feb. I was suppose to get around March 25th-28th. I sent them an e-mail and this is what they wrote back.

Thanks for writing to us at Amazon.com.

Our latest information indicates that " PassPorter's Field Guide to
the Disney Cruise Line and Its Ports of Call Deluxe (PassPorter)"
& "PassPorter's Field Guide to the Disney Cruise Line and Its Ports
of Call (PassPorter)" have not yet been released and the expected
release date is not known. As soon as a release date has been
determined for this item, we will add that information to our web
site.

While we are confident that copies will be made available, we cannot
provide more precise information about the fulfillment of the order.
In light of this uncertainty, we will understand if you would prefer
to cancel your order. As of yet we have made no changes.

You may cancel orders yourself on our web site. Simply click on the
"Your Account" link at the top of our home page and select the link
that says "Cancel items or orders." After signing in with your e-
mail address and password, you will be able to cancel your order for
any item that has not yet entered the shipping process.

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.com.

I just oredered it from Passporter. com I actually called them up and they have them in. I only wish I had pre-ordered from them first. :rolleyes1 It will be going out in the mail on Monday. :thumbsup2

Aquagirl
04-05-2006, 01:28 PM
I have the 2003 version, is it worth it to purchase the new one?

eeyoregon
04-05-2006, 02:15 PM
I took a gamble and ordered the new 2006 edition for our upcoming April 22 Western (our 1st Disney Cruise) in hopes that it would arrive before we leave. Starting to think I should have bought the 2005 edition instead! I was really hoping to read it on our 6 hour flight :sad2:

Holding out hope that it will still arrive :thumbsup2

moet7
04-05-2006, 02:40 PM
I pre-ordered my passporter from Amazon in Feb. I was suppose to get around March 25th-28th. I sent them an e-mail and this is what they wrote back.

Thanks for writing to us at Amazon.com.

Our latest information indicates that " PassPorter's Field Guide to
the Disney Cruise Line and Its Ports of Call Deluxe (PassPorter)"
& "PassPorter's Field Guide to the Disney Cruise Line and Its Ports
of Call (PassPorter)" have not yet been released and the expected
release date is not known. As soon as a release date has been
determined for this item, we will add that information to our web
site.

While we are confident that copies will be made available, we cannot
provide more precise information about the fulfillment of the order.
In light of this uncertainty, we will understand if you would prefer
to cancel your order. As of yet we have made no changes.

You may cancel orders yourself on our web site. Simply click on the
"Your Account" link at the top of our home page and select the link
that says "Cancel items or orders." After signing in with your e-
mail address and password, you will be able to cancel your order for
any item that has not yet entered the shipping process.

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.com.

I just oredered it from Passporter. com I actually called them up and they have them in. I only wish I had pre-ordered from them first. :rolleyes1 It will be going out in the mail on Monday. :thumbsup2

Thanks for posting!!! I also ordered from Amazon. Just cancelled that order and called Passporter. I was told the books would be in tomorrow and it would be shipped on Friday!

martinezfamily1126
04-05-2006, 03:03 PM
I ordered the newest version of the Passporters guide to DCL from passporter.com and I called today because I found it on Amazon.com for $10 cheaper. When I called to cancel the order I was informed that they will begin shipping the book tomorrow and the Deluxe editions (including the binder) by Firday!. (needless to say I would rather pay the extra money and get it right away.)

If you plan on ordering it and aren't concerned with waiting an extra week or so to get it, go to amazon.com since it is $25.13 with free shipping for the deluxe version.