PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever used...

tone.def
04-01-2006, 12:41 PM
I've been seriously thinking about taking a cruise (d'uh, hence I'm posting here!)

I need feedback on cruisebrothers.com... Anyone ever use them to book your cruise? What was your experience like? Their prices look pretty good, but I have never heard of them until they came up on my search engine.

Thanks for your help!

mygyky
04-01-2006, 12:44 PM
Sorry, haven't heard of them. What do they offer that other agencies don't? Do they have a huge discount? IF so, how do they get that? Do they offer in room perks on board credits? Will they provide the service? Check it out first. They aren't familiar, so I can't say either way. Good luck.

tone.def
04-01-2006, 12:51 PM
Sorry, haven't heard of them. What do they offer that other agencies don't? Do they have a huge discount? IF so, how do they get that? Do they offer in room perks on board credits? Will they provide the service? Check it out first. They aren't familiar, so I can't say either way. Good luck.

on their site: they are ranked by MSNBC in the top 15 cruise brokers and they're recommended by frommer's travel.... what got me was 52% off some 3 night Disney cruises. don't know how they can sell them that cheap.