PDA

View Full Version : Waaa! No vacation time or money for trip!

jeast
04-01-2006, 12:02 PM
I can't stand it!!! I have a 4 night cruise and a 2 night stay at disney for end of October! I can't cancel, lots of family on the cruise.

The discount period is right when DS has fall break! But DH doesn't have vacation time and I can't handle both kids alone! Waaaa!

Maybe I'll win the lottery because it tortures me that I can't take advantage of the free dining plan! :sad2:

golden1
04-01-2006, 02:18 PM
That's a bummer!!!!

Can you find a friend or relative who would go with you to help with the kids?

nluvwithmickey
04-01-2006, 08:25 PM
We had a cruise booked for the end of Sept. and when I read that the free dining was back, I did not think twice. Cancelled the cruise and saved alot of $$$ by taking advantage of this incredible deal.

Don't worry, enjoy your cruise. There will be other deals.

dbarker
04-01-2006, 08:43 PM
You mentioned that lots of family are on this cruise. Would some of them maybe help w/ the kids? Have fun.

jeast
04-02-2006, 04:37 PM
the cruise is at the end of October. Too late to take advantage of the deal. Also, it's a family reunion cruise so we can't cancel. Family members live too far away to come with me for an extra trip to Disney.

Oh well. I guess it's someone else's turn to get a great deal. I'm calmer now. Thanks for your support. I just wanted to whine. :goodvibes

eeyore45
04-02-2006, 04:51 PM
I'll help calm you down... just think everyone who is anyone will jump on the free dining, so just think of all the crowds - and you do know that the last week of Sept into Oct is Hurricane Season, so add that heat, humidity and hurricanes - and you'll be peacefully enjoying a cruise - the lines much more managable on your cruise!!

Its all good right?!! :goodvibes

jeast
04-03-2006, 10:01 AM
Yeah. Since I'm going a month later, it'll be nice and quiet because everyone changed their plans to go earlier to take advantage of the free dining. The parks will be empty!! :teeth:

Thanks, I needed that.

kaysmommie
04-03-2006, 10:40 AM
I wopuld love to go on the cruise! I would trade free dining to go! That stinks that DH won't be there to help with the kids. For me it would be impossible without som help from family. Enjoy your trip!