PDA

View Full Version : Too much Bounce..suggestions? SOLVED!!!

goldcupmom
03-31-2006, 06:36 PM
Ok, I could run, if bouncing didn't hurt. I've tried most bras and can't find any that really eliminate the bounce. :bounce: I'm not ridiculously huge, but an XL in most tops(38/40) - I just Bounce! :Pinkbounc

Does anyone know of any really good support. DD suggested Duct tape :rotfl: I think NOT!!

I will only jog indoors at home as I'd look pretty silly running down the street holding them in place. :rotfl2:

DisneyLovingMama
03-31-2006, 07:41 PM
Maybe you're buying them too big? For the longest time I thought I was a 42 C, when I was really a 38 D. I've used Under Armour and the girls don't move - but I read somewhere that's not good, either. Right now, I'm using a Champion bra that looks just like a regular bra, with some breathable fabric and a little more streatch. It allows for natural movement (not bouncing).

goldcupmom
04-01-2006, 02:04 PM
OR at least I hope it is. Victorias Secret has a line called Shock Absorbers. I jumped all around like a mad woman in the dressing room and was pain free. I'm hoping this is good!!

westcliffemom
04-06-2006, 03:24 PM
So, did the Victoria Secret bra work? I'd welcome any imput!

goldcupmom
04-06-2006, 03:35 PM
They are INCREDIBLE!!!!!

I think I posted the style in my journal, I'm on the run now, but I'll look it up later tonight. I know there are only 2 styles that say 'maximum' support. One is an over the head style with a bit of a horizontal slit in front. It has adjustable hooks on both sides at the bottom band.

The other looks like a normal bra.

No pain, little movement, and they look ok under shirts!

goldcupmom
04-06-2006, 03:36 PM
They are INCREDIBLE!!!!!

I think I posted the style in my journal, I'm on the run now, but I'll look it up later tonight. I know there are only 2 styles that say 'maximum' support. One is an over the head style with a bit of a horizontal slit in front. It has adjustable hooks on both sides at the bottom band.

The other looks like a normal bra.

No pain, little movement, and they look ok under shirts!

Drawback for some would be that the top size in these 2 is 38DD.

taeja71
04-06-2006, 06:19 PM
OP, glad you found a bra to hold you in!

Tiger Lily 03
04-06-2006, 07:28 PM
You might try the Enell bra. I know Oprah advertised them when she was training for her marathon.

I also know of another DIS WISHer who wears Enell and is very pleased with them.

The sizing is a bit different, but I do understand that the brand is top.