PDA

View Full Version : Changing Palos?

Imagineer22
03-30-2006, 09:51 PM
I have booked Palos for the second night of our 7 night western. Originally I thought it didn't matter which night we got Palos since we get to visit every restraunt twice. Well now that I have learned the light show is only on the first visit to Animators Pallote I am a little worried that we might miss it! IF my dinning rotation ends up that we are at AP the same night as Palos what options do I have for changing Palos? Should I take the risk of canceling the current reservation and just book on the cruise? We are transfering from the parks and I understand we will not get to the port until 1ish. Is that too late to get Palos? Or can I cancel my reservation 24hrs in advance w/o a penalty?? I may not even need to change the reservation depending on the dinning rotation so this may all be unecessary stress :confused3

scrapperjill
03-31-2006, 01:40 AM
I don't beleive there is any penlity for canceling Palo the day before...SO if you did get on the ship and realized you were scheduled for Animators you could either go see about switching your dinning rotation OR go and change your Palo reservation. You could also risk canceling your reservation for Palo now and seeing what other dates/times are open. But you won't know what rotation you have for dinning until you arrive on the ship...so you may end up changing it now for nothing.

woody73
04-01-2006, 07:53 AM
I would wait until you get your dining rotation.

Woody

Imagineer22
04-01-2006, 08:22 PM
Don't I have to cancel 24hrs before sailing date? Or is that just for shore excursions?