PDA

View Full Version : Autograph Stickers??

disneywith2kids
03-30-2006, 07:14 PM
Does anyone know if you can buy stickers that have the picture of each character on it. I want to put a small sticker on each autographed page of my son's book so that he can see who's autograph it is.

makinorlando
03-30-2006, 07:24 PM
I found some in the scrapbooking section of the Character Outlet at the Lake Buena Vista Outlet Stores... I know that probably doesn't help you, but you might want to check at a store with scrapbooking supplies.

WaltD4Me
03-30-2006, 08:10 PM
Try any craft store. I know Michael's has a decent collection of Disney character stickers and so does JoAnn's. You'll see alot of Mickey, Minnie, Pluto and all the Pooh characters and the Princesses.

I scrapbook and I have a TON of Disney character stickers. There is a website called Mouse Memories that specializes in Disney items for scrapbookers and they have lots of stickers. (Don't know if you want to order on-line though)

The other thing you can do is to take a picture of your DS with the character and then put that on the opposite page of their autograph.

Luv4Disney
03-30-2006, 08:29 PM
Does anyone know if you can buy stickers that have the picture of each character on it. I want to put a small sticker on each autographed page of my son's book so that he can see who's autograph it is.

Since you're from NJ, go to AC More or Ragshop! They have awesome Disney stickers! I'm a scrapbooker and that's where I go. I even got "movie themed" stickers. It's wonderful. Also, you get free stickers of the characters heads when the Disney Movie Club tries to get you to join. Open it, it's worth it! LoL.

The Sweetness
03-30-2006, 08:34 PM
what an awesome idea! :banana: :cheer2: :yay:

Miller1412
03-30-2006, 09:01 PM
I went online and collected clip art of characters and then printed them on a sheet of sticker paper. It was cheap, and I found every character we could think of!

MNRMommy
03-30-2006, 09:35 PM
If you have a digital camera another great idea is to take the pic's you will most likely take of your DS and the character and turn them into a sticker. You can get sticker paper for your printer at most craft stores and even Walmart. This is my plan for the kids autograph books when we go in October.

disneyfanforever
03-30-2006, 09:39 PM
I use clip art as well for my DS's autograph book. He can't read yet and he loves having the pictures next to the autographs.

http://www.geocities.com/disneyclipart/

HugsForEeyore
03-30-2006, 10:12 PM
Putting stickers on each page of the autograph book is exactly what I did, too! When my family first started looking for characters, my nephew Ben couldn't read yet, so I thought if each page had a sticker of that character, then Ben would know who wrote the autograph. If you put the stickers in before you go, it also helps you know which characters you already have, and which you still need (my Brer Fox page has been blank for over three years!). Like the above poster, I got most of my character pictures from cliparts on the Internet, then printed on my printer on sticker paper. Some very rare characters had no cliparts, so I had to scan the characters from old Disney story books. :)

If you want to put the stickers in before you go, I found the hardest part was trying to organize the autograph book - do you put the stickers in alphabetically or by movie?? Or by who is most common in what park?? Decisions, decisions!! :teeth:

makinorlando
03-30-2006, 10:48 PM
All these decisions. How the heck are we all supposed to keep up with RL (real life) kids, houses, jobs, spouses (well, I don't have that one anymore) but I do have 10 animals!

I was far less organized and methodical about all things Disney before finding the DIS board last year!!!

Putting stickers on each page of the autograph book is exactly what I did, too! When my family first started looking for characters, my nephew Ben couldn't read yet, so I thought if each page had a sticker of that character, then Ben would know who wrote the autograph. If you put the stickers in before you go, it also helps you know which characters you already have, and which you still need (my Brer Fox page has been blank for over three years!). Like the above poster, I got most of my character pictures from cliparts on the Internet, then printed on my printer on sticker paper. Some very rare characters had no cliparts, so I had to scan the characters from old Disney story books. :)

If you want to put the stickers in before you go, I found the hardest part was trying to organize the autograph book - do you put the stickers in alphabetically or by movie?? Or by who is most common in what park?? Decisions, decisions!! :teeth:

lovesdumbo
03-31-2006, 01:29 AM
I purchased blank 4x6 index cards from Staples and printed clip art on those. They will be the perfect size for putting into a photo album with the photo and I don't have to do any trimming. I can also keep the signed cards seperated from the to be signed cards. I did purchase a small clipboard for the characters to sign on.

I haven't actually done this at the parks yet but I think it will work out well.

I thought I would sort by movie and maybe even use small sticky notes to make it easier to find the cards.

I plan on having blank cards in case we see duplicates or ones I don't have clip art for.